Manchester CKC Classes are up

Thanks..... I will plan on definitely booking the Friday night crop. Anyone else??....P

I'm in the group calanniebu was talking about. We actually did a reserved table because we had a group of 5 with some DISers and some of our other local friends. I'm not sure how they're setting the room up - I'd hate for you to sign up and then be all the way across the room from us if the "reserved" tables are in set places. Maybe check it out/ask before you pay the $$? But I do hope to see you regardless!

I'm definitely excited now. My bags are packed, just have to get through one more day of work. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Christy..... I will definitely call.

Now I'm torn about signing up for the Friday crop. I hate to sound whiney, but I don't want to sit with strangers. I'll make a decision in the next hour.
........................P

Christy..... I will definitely call.

Now I'm torn about signing up for the Friday crop. I hate to sound whiney, but I don't want to sit with strangers. I'll make a decision in the next hour.
........................P

Online registration is closed (as I suspected), but the website is still showing openings for the Fri. night crop (and today's crop, but no time today :sad2: ). I will plan on attending tomorrow night and just pay at the door. PLEASE, please keep me informed of any time you all spend together.... vendor faire or meals or whatever! I live close enough to pop over with a bit of advanced notice!

Christy...... I may even have time to pop in tonight to say HI after I drop DD at the pool. I'll call if I have time!.....................P

No idea what clothes I'll be wearing, but I'll have a black shoulder bag with white stitching with me all weekend. I'll try to remember to throw a Disney pin on it so if anyone sees me, please say hello!

I'm taking:

Friday
Material Girl 12:30-1:30
Friday eve. crop

Saturday
Latest & Greatest 8:30-9:30
Terrific Trends 11:10-12:10
Bling It On 1:50-2:50
Saturday eve. crop

Have a great weekend everyone!!

hey we're here!! room 608.

I have the CM hummingbird tote. One day I'll have a pink or lime green shirt and jean capris the other I will have a black disney shirt and jean capris with butterflies on the bottom.

the tote has a mickey clip with tinkerbell and the disheads linda made last year.

Pam stop by!

Okay...... the laundry marathon is over and I have an easy dinner planned for the family for tomorrow night, so I am definitely "IN" for tomorrow night's crop. Now to get organized for it!! Depending on how it goes, etc, I may also attend Saturday night's crop.... playing it by ear for now...............P

I saw Kristy, and her mom, and Suzanne, and Ryan, and Michelle. I was great seeing you all. :)

We arrived around 9: 15 am, took a couple of twirls around the room. Had lunch with Kristy and her Mom, then we went around the room again. I didn't spend all that much. I got four packages of pearls; white, black, pink, and purple, three butterflies, and two dragonflys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter