Male grooming service?

lzimm13

Mouseketeer
This might not be the right place to post but I can’t think of where else to go. My husband and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary in October with photos with our wedding photographers. A lot has changed in the last 10 years, one of them being that my husband now has long hair and a beard. I’d like someone to come trim up his beard and either tie back his hair or give it some style. When I find male grooming service it’s hair and makeup and just don’t think he’s going to go for the makeup bit and the beard will likely need to be tidied up by that point in our trip. If at all possible I’d like to not have to pay two different vendors to come out to the hotel so if whom ever comes out could do his services, as well as my hair and makeup I’d be thrilled. I looked into the salon at YC (where we’ll be staying) but they’re currently closed and I don’t see that changing before October. Any suggestions?

If he doesn't mind travelling the morning of or night before, The Art of Shaving in Disney Springs is super cool and they do a great job! It would be a fun experience for him and the groomsmen. They could grab a beer afterward at Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar which is really closeby!

If he doesn't mind travelling the morning of or night before, The Art of Shaving in Disney Springs is super cool and they do a great job! It would be a fun experience for him and the groomsmen. They could grab a beer afterward at Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar which is really closeby!

its acctually just him since it’sour anniversary photos but that actually sounds perfect! Thank you!

@TinkLoverSam So it depends on what you need in terms of "grooming"... Most of them will do hairstyling and airbrush/concealer/complexion perfection. But actual barbering requires a cosmetology license, and I don't know of any licensed barbers who will come to your room. Most folks seem happy with the Art of Shaving at Disney Springs, though!

Good suggestion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter