LURKYLOO's Wedding Trippie: Morocco/Attic/Lower UK: Wedding Album + Gown Preservation

Hi Carrie. I loved the wedding video (I'm paused right now halfway through) :rolleyes:. I'm a sappy romantic type of a guy who loves seeing all things Disney, and I think that was the first wedding video I watched online. What a cool pastor/officiant he was; I really enjoyed watching the ceremony, especially the scripture reading. Tossing the rose pedal up in the air afterwards was funny and a nice touch for the videographer to catch it. :rotfl: Have a great and blessed marriage!

Thank you so much for you comments! :goodvibes I am flattered that ours was the first wedding video you watched online and glad that you enjoyed it so much!

That's cool! When I posted above, I didn't realize your wedding was over a year ago. :confused3 It said February, but I didn't look at the year. :laughing: When I finish reading this TR, I have to go check out the anniversary one. :upsidedow

Your wedding was so amazing! When its my time to get married, I will make sure to come to you for advice :)

That's cool! When I posted above, I didn't realize your wedding was over a year ago. :confused3 It said February, but I didn't look at the year. :laughing: When I finish reading this TR, I have to go check out the anniversary one. :upsidedow

If you take your time, maybe I'll have a second anniversary one for you! :rotfl:

Your wedding was so amazing! When its my time to get married, I will make sure to come to you for advice :)

:hug: Please do let me know if I can help out in any way! :thumbsup2

Carrie, I feel as though I know you now. It took me all day, of course, at work :rolleyes1 but I've read your TR and there really aren't enough words. I just LOVED some many of your ideas. It was ROMANTIC, personal, beautiful, and my favorite, sentimental. :love:

As we plan our committment ceremomy I'm SURE I'll be coming back to your thread for great ideas!

Thank you for taking the time to write your story to share with us. :hug:

Chris

Thank you, Chris - I'm so glad you enjoyed our loooong, loooong story.:rotfl: Congratulations on your engagement! :goodvibes

hey! Congrats! Your wedding was so beautiful and I really enjoyed reading it! Just had one question. You said you made a note on you ADR that it was your honeymoon for all your reservations? Did you book them over the phone with the regular dining reservations? Did you book them all at one time? I am new at this and want to make sure they all say honeymoon! I am staying Concierge and they do offer to book it but I want to make sure its done right!. Thanks

............After the fireworks we dashed downstairs and along the path to the Magic Kingdom to catch SpectroMagic. Neither of us had ever seen it and we’d heard sooo much about it (well, OK, Tour Guide Mike goes on about it constantly). We staked out a spot in Liberty Square and pretended that the CMs pushing carts full of light-up necklaces were the first floats of the parade. While we waited we got a call from the Roots, who wanted to do another photo shoot with us, this time inside the parks. We made plans to meet them in Celebration for breakfast the following Tuesday and then hit Magic Kingdom, and Jensey told us her favorite place to watch SpectroMagic (which isn’t Liberty Square – whoops!).

So the parade came by, and Cinderella pointed to our bride & groom ears and wished us congratulations, but…. I don’t get the big deal (no flames, please). I’m not a huge parade fan, but I guess I thought Spectro would be different cuz of all the lights. Maybe someone can esplain it to me….

I think it's because you're from Disneyland, you must have seen the Main Street Electrical Parade either on Main Street where it belongs or at California Adventure. I'm giving SpectroMagic one last chance in a couple of months, if it doesn't grab me this time, I give up. Heck, I don't even bother to head over to DCA to see the Electrical Parade.

Carrie, I'm sure this is in your report somewhere, but who was your officiant, if you don't mind sharing? He looks like he's having a ton of fun in the pictures!!

PS..I LOVED reading all about your wedding. It was beautiful! Stick around, because in a year or two I may need the help!

hey! Congrats! Your wedding was so beautiful and I really enjoyed reading it! Just had one question. You said you made a note on you ADR that it was your honeymoon for all your reservations? Did you book them over the phone with the regular dining reservations? Did you book them all at one time? I am new at this and want to make sure they all say honeymoon! I am staying Concierge and they do offer to book it but I want to make sure its done right!. Thanks

Yes! I booked mine all at once, over the phone, and I asked them to note our honeymoon in every reservation. You can also do this yourself if you book online, but since you have the services of the Concierge, just tell them to note it when they make your ADRs. I have to warn you, though, these days if you want the restaurant to make a big deal about your celebration, you really have to play it up - we wore T-shirts, the buttons, and the ears. Right now everybody is celebrating something, so it's hard to stand out! :rotfl:

I think it's because you're from Disneyland, you must have seen the Main Street Electrical Parade either on Main Street where it belongs or at California Adventure. I'm giving SpectroMagic one last chance in a couple of months, if it doesn't grab me this time, I give up. Heck, I don't even bother to head over to DCA to see the Electrical Parade.

:rotfl2: That's exactly it! And I'm the same way - when I'm at Disneyland, I don't want to have to leave to go to DCA just for the Electrical Parade, so I never see it.

Carrie, I'm sure this is in your report somewhere, but who was your officiant, if you don't mind sharing? He looks like he's having a ton of fun in the pictures!!

PS..I LOVED reading all about your wedding. It was beautiful! Stick around, because in a year or two I may need the help!

No problem! Our officiant was DH's childhood pastor - we flew him out to Florida to officiate, and it was one of the best decisions we made. As you noticed, he has a great sense of humor, and the service was so completely personalized - it was wonderful!

Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I love reading your trip reports! Will there be more anytime soon? :goodvibes

No problem! Our officiant was DH's childhood pastor - we flew him out to Florida to officiate, and it was one of the best decisions we made. As you noticed, he has a great sense of humor, and the service was so completely personalized - it was wonderful!

That is so awesome! My friend is on his way to the priesthood, and this is the route we would go as well if he's ordained by then! (I just may have to wait! :rotfl:)

Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I love reading your trip reports! Will there be more anytime soon? :goodvibes

Well, let's see... have you read...

2 Haunted Mansions, 1 Day: The story of how we rode Haunted Mansion at Disney World and Disneyland on the same day (plus free dining)!

OR

Return to the Scene of the Crime: The Lurkyloos' First Anniversary at WDW!

OR

Wedding Crasher: 4 Parties in 3 Nights with 2 Cameras and 1 Fabulous Hat!: The story of the solo banzai run.

OR

D23 Expo: The "All Lines, No Rides" Disney Experience (in progress)

And watch for "A Very Lurkyloo Christmas: Holiday at Bay Lake Tower... of TERROR!" coming in December...

That is so awesome! My friend is on his way to the priesthood, and this is the route we would go as well if he's ordained by then! (I just may have to wait! :rotfl:)

Hey, it would be worth it.. :thumbsup2 (Although in Florida all it takes to officiate a wedding is a Universal Life Church ordination, which can be obtained on the Internets!)

Well, let's see... have you read...

2 Haunted Mansions, 1 Day: The story of how we rode Haunted Mansion at Disney World and Disneyland on the same day (plus free dining)!

OR

Return to the Scene of the Crime: The Lurkyloos' First Anniversary at WDW!

OR

Wedding Crasher: 4 Parties in 3 Nights with 2 Cameras and 1 Fabulous Hat!: The story of the solo banzai run.

OR

D23 Expo: The "All Lines, No Rides" Disney Experience (in progress)

And watch for "A Very Lurkyloo Christmas: Holiday at Bay Lake Tower... of TERROR!" coming in December...

Hey, it would be worth it.. :thumbsup2 (Although in Florida all it takes to officiate a wedding is a Universal Life Church ordination, which can be obtained on the Internets!)

Ah..D23 I have not read! Till then I will be anxiously awaiting your Christmas trippie report! :goodvibes

2 Haunted Mansions in one day! WoW!!!!

I keep thinking about hitting Hollywood Studios and grabbing the first fast pass possible for Toy Story, then heading out to California Adventure and trying to use it there!

Won't be possible until they extend the hours at California Adventure, but a girl can dream can't she?

for some reason i cant post on your wedding crasher thread... oh well, i will say what i want to say on here!

for the last few weekends, i have been reading through your trippies, and my oh my, you are one funnnneeeeeeeeeeii lady! i have been HOOKED! i esp love the part where you spent a day or two with Jensen, and the photos you too were soo funny! note to myself, when ever reading your trippies i must not have any liquids present- ahem, seeing that photo that you took with the caption that went something like 'this is what i see when i am hungry' - the photo of the cake head man, made me laugh so much, my mouthful of tea was spat through many holes in my face, which ended in a choking fit, mixed with laughter! :rotfl: you look so beautiful in those b&w photos- like the ones with the crazy hat! The shots of you in the shops, the stories of you crashing weddings, taking photos of the carpets, the shots of you in the resturants... all i can say is .... you looked like you had such a blast- if i ever get the chance to meet you one fine day in Disney, then i would jump at the chance to hang out in the parks because you would have me laughing all day long! i love how you write your tr's! you are TOO GOOD- do ya hear me?! TOO GOOD!

Im sure i have written about your wedding trippie too, if i havent- WOW. Enough said!

Thats all :)

This is an old thread that hasn't been replied on in quite some time but I just looked at the wedding pics and plans and I had to comment. Your wedding looked SO beautiful. You and your husband look so amazing together and the pictures are everything wedding pictures should be; sweet, classy, and romantic with a splash of fun. Definitely looks like a fairy tale come true which is so refreshing to see! I must say - I am envious and can only hope that some day I have something as magical as you two. CONGRATS!! (Even if it's a couple of years late) and may you have a wonderful life together. I'll definitely be following your other trip reports; you just make it so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter