Longest time between disney visits?

25 years. Went as a kid in 1994. Core memory of that trip was the scaffolding around Tower of Terror - was under construction and about to open. Went again in 2019 as an adult with family and was immediately hooked. Bought into DVC in 2020 and have been going every year since.

First trip was when I was 28 then a 7 year break before returning. Now looking to buy into dvc and make it back every year!

Biggest gap for me was 12 years. Grew up going to WDW since age 6 with my family until 1995. After I had my own family, we took our kids for their first time in 2007. Been going every 2 years, give or take. However, our last visit was in 2019. Figuring out if we are going to go back either this year or next year since Tron Lightcycle/Run has opened.

First trip to DL was probably around 4 years old, then again later single digits (1979/80), then i don't remember going as a teen at all, & probably not again until i moved to SoCal and went again somewhere between 28-32 years old (1998-2002), so that is probably the biggest gap (18 years). Basically go at least every other year now, so I don't ever see reaching 18 years again. ;)

*Technically, never been to WDW, but going next year, so 50 year gap for East Coast Disney. lol

Last edited:

18 months due to covid. But generally never more than one year at the longest period (during college days and when I was young). Now that we're back on schedule, it's never more than six months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter