Live from WDW

BTW you can tell we don't get out much. Eat in Logan's Roadhouse and Ponderosa Steakhouse and enjoyed them both.

Ate at Logans for 1st time in May, great steaks.
Probably eaten more meals at Ponderosa than anywhere else over past 16 years had some great food there but last few times not so good, not been for about 2 years now.

Congratulations!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!

Loooking forward to hearing more about it :)
DHS is my fave park, love to hear what you think about it

Congratulations!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I can't wait to hear more about your trip! :thumbsup2

:cheer2: Congratulations Reid & Diane :cheer2:

WOW,what a suprise-i got goosebumps reading that.Can't wait to read all about it+see some pics :thumbsup2.
Glad you enjoyed the HRH,we feelt he same as you,we love UNI+IOA but can't stand the sales people that now start to wonder thru the parks preying on you :mad:.x.

Congratulations what a lovely surprise - cant wait to hear more about it !!

:cheer2:Congratulations Reid & Diane:cheer2: a fab surprise. Can't wait to hear more about it:thumbsup2

Congratulations Reid and Diane :cheer2: What a wonderful surprise :goodvibes

Really enjoying your live report :thumbsup2

Congratulations to Reid and Diane, lovely surprise and can't wait to hear more about it.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday/honeymoon!

Congratulations! Can't wait to read your trip report! :bride::)

great to hear about your trip as its happening. :cool1:

Congratulations to both of you, cant wait to hear more.xxx:cloud9:

Today was supposed to be an early start and first visit to DHS...
I was awake around 6.30am. Even after the alarm went off at 7.30 no one stirred. So I decided that everyone obviously needed a long lie.
A quick shop for provisions and back to the villa for lunch.

Got to DHS for around 1.30pm. Toy Story Midway Mania no FP left and wait 80 mins. Went on Muppets 3D ; which I was so looking forward to. Felt underwhelmed with 3D effects :confused3
Watched Block Party Bash. Rode Tower of Terror and watched Beauty and the Beast :)
With the limited showing of Fantasmic this really swells the crowds :confused3

Tomorrow is either Seaworld or EPCOT.

Shame you didn't get onto TSM - this would have really made up for your disappointment on the Muppets. I think what everyone is gathering from numerous peoples trip reports is that if you don't get there early enough for a FP you have to be prepared for a long wait.
Hope you enjoy today - whichever park you chose to do.

With the limited showing of Fantasmic this really swells the crowds :confused3

Tomorrow is either Seaworld or EPCOT.
Fantasmic has always filled to capacity when shown every night, needed to be there 30-60 mins before. I guess its purely to save money not low crowds that has made them cut the shows.

Enjoy Seaworld or EPCOT, both great parks.

I think what everyone is gathering from numerous peoples trip reports is that if you don't get there early enough for a FP you have to be prepared for a long wait.
1st time we did TMS we did it just before park closed, said 70 mins on board but looked inside and line looked OK, but not sure as never done it, decided to try, 25-30 mins and we were on, glad we waited.

Hope you enjoy Epcot or Seaworld & the rest of your trip:thumbsup2

Went on Muppets 3D ; which I was so looking forward to. Felt underwhelmed with 3D effects :confused3

To be honest Reid Muppets 3D is looking quite dated now, a good example possibly of an attraction in need of a re-fit.

Shrek4D at Universal is in a different league.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter