Live from WDW

shame that you luggage decided to have it's own mini-vacation.

glad you enjoyed t-rex. :thumbsup2

Hi there Reid! :cheer2:

Good to hear you have finaly made it over the pond ;)

Shame about he luggage (same thing happened to us with BA last year, so it's not just a Virgin **** up ;)) but glad you got it back :)

We're in full planning mode again, Wills had his op a few weeks ago and everything went well so we're thinking about going early Dec this year :thumbsup2

Good to hear T-rex was good, have heard some differing opinions about it :)

BTW, which Condo are you staying at?

Hope you have a magical time! :grouphug:

Have a nice day! LOL!:rotfl:

Sounds like you are having a great time. Shame about the luggage at least it hasn't spoilt your trip:thumbsup2

Glad you are having a great time - looking forward to hearing more about it and how you feel it compares with dlp.

Sorry about your luggage - (what is it with dlp mods and luggage!!! :rotfl:)

Today was to be Animal Kingdom with Disney Hollywood Studios for Fantasmic.

Got to AK for 8.15am. Safari was enjoyed by all. I think only I rated It's Tough To Be A Bug. Earlier FP's for Everest were calling :) Everest was a blast for 2 out of 3 of us. DD1 was not so sure.
Dinosaur was enjoyed by OH, DD1 and DS. DD2 and I wandered the shop.
Lunch at Tusker House while slightly expensive for lunch was lovely. Great that we got preferred seating for Finding Nemo Show. The show; which no one wanted to go to, was a massive hit with everyone :goodvibes

We finished at 4pm and called it a day. DHS would be to ambitious. So after supper at the villa I played with the troops at the pool. :)

Tomorrow is my surprise for the troop. Although some of it was busted when netflights sent the invoice for Hard Rock hotel with OH's name in the envelope window :)

Reid, sounds like your all having a wonderful time, loving these live reports as well :thumbsup2

Hi Reid

Sounds like you're having a great time and didn't let the baggage issue get in the way. Enjoy the rest of our trip and perhaps I'll see you out and about in the World!! :banana:

Hi Reid,
So glad to hear you+your family are having a wonderful first time in Florida :cool1:.

We loved T-Rex and can't wait to do it again in 2011,i could'nt fault the place.

I also love the bouncing part in the Winnie The Pooh ride+i love Philharmagic :thumbsup2.

Also glad to hear your cases turnt up :worship:.

Hope the troops love there suprise ;).x.

Sounds like you are having a fantastic time! I lve hearing things as they are actually happening! :)

Glad you are enjoying yourselves and hope you enjoy staying at the Hard Rock. I don't know what the ages are of your kids but my DS who was 7 at the time found Jaws way too realistic, so much so that he had to sit in the middle so either myself, DH, DS5, Nanna, Grandad or Auntie got ate first.:rotfl:

Back at the villa so I can post again.

Firstly on Monday morning we had a detour before going to Hard Rock Hotel. A planned surprise that the troops and no one else had a clue about.
Destination Osceola courthouse. Less than 1 hour later Diane emerged as Mrs Hutchison. I will give lots of details later.

Hard Rock Cafe was a fantastic mid-holiday destination. So glad of the suggestions regarding FOTL access. For 2 parks this was $42.99/day + tax. So the hotel saving was great.
I am sure we will do this again. Diane stated that actually Universal was a nice change from Disney. Which I somewhat agree with :)
What I did not like about Universal was the constant sales punts ... photos, arcades etc

Weather was a mixture of humid, wet and down-right torrental rain. But the ponchos helped :)

Tomorrow is first visit to DHS and hopefully first fireworks if we can stay awake :)

BTW you can tell we don't get out much. Eat in Logan's Roadhouse and Ponderosa Steakhouse and enjoyed them both.
TomTom has had a good workout so far :goodvibes

Sounds like the Hard Rock worked out well for you. And looking forward to hearing more about your surprise trip to the courthouse.
Enjoy the rest of your stay.

:love: Congratulations Mr & Mrs Hutchison!!!!! :bride: :groom:

So glad to hear your having a great time. I love T-Rex too. Have a great day at DHS. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter