Lime Green Mickey Heads---you've ruined me!!!

OK I'M confused. SO I also went and got the lime green mickey paint chips, but what are we to do with them. Anyone know?:confused3

Most folks put them on their room windows and on their backpacks, etc. So that when you are in the parks/resorts, you can find the DISers. I have heard of a number of people saying they put their usernames on them and hand them out to fellow disers, too. I am thinking of getting some white hats and shirts and making iron on transfers of them so we can have actual shirts with them on it, etc... Actually the ideas are pretty endless, its kinda become the symbol by which we do everything, I think.;)

OK I'M confused. SO I also went and got the lime green mickey paint chips, but what are we to do with them. Anyone know?:confused3

I plan on using some of mine as "In Case of" tags for the kids. I'll put our names, cell phone numbers and resort on each one in case the kids (lord forbid) get seperated from us. Then I'll laminate them and attach them to the kids clothing.

We'll be there in Sept/Oct and I'll have a LGMH on my son's stroller - probably just like my avatar that I made. (of course, it will be combined with a couple of other images, because I can't do Disney without my Crocs or TGM!)

I plan on using some of mine as "In Case of" tags for the kids. I'll put our names, cell phone numbers and resort on each one in case the kids (lord forbid) get seperated from us. Then I'll laminate them and attach them to the kids clothing.

I did this too... only since I am so cheap, I just used some packing tape to "laminate" them... worked great!

I used packing tape to "paste" them to each piece of luggage; used them as "ID" tags for various other things too. We also decorated our room window and door with them. I also used a few to put my name and cell # on for the kids to carry in their fanny packs and used packing tape to "laminate" them in case of rain or water rides. They are quite versitle!!!! :thumbsup2 ::yes:: :cat:

That is such a cool thing! Once again i wish i had know about it before i went. but oh well there is always next year! I did see alot of "lime green" while we where there. I will be going to HD to get me some LGMH's. Do they come in other colors? maybe i could use them in my disney scrapbook too!:cool1:

That is such a cool thing! Once again i wish i had know about it before i went. but oh well there is always next year! I did see alot of "lime green" while we where there. I will be going to HD to get me some LGMH's. Do they come in other colors? maybe i could use them in my disney scrapbook too!:cool1:
Oh, definitely, they are in many colors. Its so much fun to see them all.

Do they come in other colors? maybe i could use them in my disney scrapbook too!:cool1:

check out the "regular" rectangular chips from the Disney line too - I've picked up a buch to use on my scrapbooking pages. Because all of the colors have such cute names, they'll make great accents! With titles like Pixie Pink, Belle of the Ball, Sleeping Beauty, and Dream come true among others you've got great concentrated color and phrases to coordinate with many of the photos you've taken (and since the color titles related to the colors, they'll coordinate with most of your pictures - sleeping beauty pink would be great on a page with a character picture of SB)

I'm all about cool scrapping things on the cheap!

'Ohanamama is one of my oldest and dearest friends. We are now planning on our second trip to disney together (all 11 of us). We go to WL in 8-07. Well, I have been aquiring MH paint samples since before Chirstmas. I did not know about the "Alien Green". So, now I have to go back - Darn! Before we all know it, HD will put the disney paint samples behind lock and key from all of us.

I do not feel guilty at all for sneaking out with whatever I can hold. Look for 'Ohanamama and my room windows at the lodge. We will be there 8-4 to 8-12. Yes, our husbands think that we are nuts but there are worse things to be addicted to than MICKEY!!!!!:banana:

I will be there at the same time! I am on a stealth mission to acquire my lime green Mickey paint sample and I will display them proudly (even though I'm a newbie)! Maybe we will cross paths! DH thinks I'm nuts but he knew what he was getting into when he married me! pirate:

The green car stickers are in and they are mmmmiiiggghhhhtttyyy fine!!!

PIC-0007WinCE.jpg

--Mr. DB

Ok so at first I thought this idea was kinda wierd......:confused3 Then i went by my Home Depot and checked out what all the fuss was about......I think I "liberated" about 40 MHPC :lmao: I showed them to DBF and the look on his face was PRICELESS!!!!:rotfl2: He thinks i'm crazy! But i'm going to laminate them and put them on my daybag, luggage, and maybe my hotel doors/window [haven't decided on this one yet! Thanks sooo much!!! I love aquiring new Disney obsessions!!!!:goodvibes

I want to join. Dh and I liberated a few LGMHPC this weekend, it feels sooooo good and it is nice to have an accomplice :rotfl2:. I will be going to get more soon, cause we leave in 16 days.:cool1:

Now that sticker would look beautiful on my new dark green Saturn.

Suzanne princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter