Lime Green Mickey Heads---you've ruined me!!!

Has anyone done anything with the lime other than just the paint chips?

--Mr. DB

Has anyone done anything with the lime other than just the paint chips?

--Mr. DB
Definitely! It is a LG explosion! I will be carrying a LG baggalini, my dd(7) will be carrying a LG backpack, I plan to have LG sandals, too, and working on lining up LG hats for us to wear at least some of the time. DD has her LG hairbows too...:woohoo:

Definitely! It is a LG explosion! I will be carrying a LG baggalini, my dd(7) will be carrying a LG backpack, I plan to have LG sandals, too, and working on lining up LG hats for us to wear at least some of the time. DD has her LG hairbows too...:woohoo:

has anyone ever thought about doing lime green car stickers?

--Mr. DB

I've actually got a lime green surprise that I'm working on that everybody is going to be interested in. I can't spill the beans just yet but it's going to be something that is going to blow everybody away...

--Mr. DB

All right - when are you going to spill the beans??? Anything to do with lime green MUST be shared with all the LGMHPC freaks on this forum. Come on - give us something!! :rotfl2:

All right - when are you going to spill the beans??? Anything to do with lime green MUST be shared with all the LGMHPC freaks on this forum. Come on - give us something!! :rotfl2:

Umm..ok...you guys twisted my arm enough..I'm working on getting some die-cut vinyl mickey head stickers made so that people can put them on their cars..just like this

MickeyHeadMed.jpg

Is anyone else interested or is this something I should just drop right now?

--Mr. DB

Sign me up if you're making them for people. I know you can't sell them but maybe people could donate something for the cost of materials. Any chance a person's DIS name could be put on them too ??

Sign me up if you're making them for people. I know you can't sell them but maybe people could donate something for the cost of materials. Any chance a person's DIS name could be put on them too ??

Well, I've just put that out there to gauge interest but this is not my board so I would have to get permission before actually selling them. Doing so without permission would be disprectful to WebmasterPete. I've put in a question to him about it but he hasn't responded yet. If you want to send him one too to let him know that you would support this. Please do.

As for putting names on them. That probably wouldn't be feasibly but you could easily take a permanent marker and write your name in if you really wanted to.

--Mr. DB

Well, I've just put that out there to gauge interest but this is not my board so I would have to get permission before actually selling them. Doing so without permission would be disprectful to WebmasterPete. I've put in a question to him about it but he hasn't responded yet. If you want to send him one too to let him know that you would support this. Please do.

As for putting names on them. That probably wouldn't be feasibly but you could easily take a permanent marker and write your name in if you really wanted to.

--Mr. DB

Sign me up too, when you get there, and just let us know, we would ABSOLUTELY be interested... (well I don't think dh is really as excited about it as me in general, the whole lg thing, but I am working on him)...:yay:

Sign me up too, when you get there, and just let us know, we would ABSOLUTELY be interested... (well I don't think dh is really as excited about it as me in general, the whole lg thing, but I am working on him)...:yay:

That's cool...and these are going to be really really reasonable...almost to the point where you wouldn't want to "borrow" paint chips from the local HD anymore. I'm not trying to make a dime off of this; that wouldn't be the point.

--Mr. DB

Mr. DB (I don't know why I'm laughing to myself as I type that :rotfl:) I love your idea! I'm starting to get hooked on the LGMH's....I went to Home Depot today after asking myself if I was crazy for going in to "steal" alien green paint chips and I walked out with a stack. Now I'm going to purchase a lime green Team Focker lanyard and so my downward spiral into LGMH obsession begins....:rotfl:

Ok so I sent the Dfi into HD today to pick me up a few of these wonderful creations that I just learned about.... and he got me a lot.......

MickeyPaintChips2.jpg

MickeyPaintChips.jpg

174 total in one trip, no one even asked him if he needed help.. LOL!

Ok so I sent the Dfi into HD today to pick me up a few of these wonderful creations that I just learned about.... and he got me a lot.......

MickeyPaintChips2.jpg

MickeyPaintChips.jpg

WOW!!!!! That's got to be some kind of record!!! Very :cool1:
Love it! :rotfl:

LOL I feel guilty and sorta bad for anyone who lives in Raleigh, NC. Goodluck finding these anymore, now that I know about them- and Dfi has no problem with "borrowing" from HD, hahaha.

MickeyPaintChips2.jpg

MickeyPaintChips.jpg

That's Amazing !!!! You got a "good man" :thumbsup2 who would do that for you !!!:thumbsup2

Mr. DB (I don't know why I'm laughing to myself as I type that :rotfl:) I love your idea! I'm starting to get hooked on the LGMH's....I went to Home Depot today after asking myself if I was crazy for going in to "steal" alien green paint chips and I walked out with a stack. Now I'm going to purchase a lime green Team Focker lanyard and so my downward spiral into LGMH obsession begins....:rotfl:

not a problem..most people laugh at the name at first...then they meet me and they laugh even more...btw, where can I find more info on these Team Focker lanyards everyone keeps talking about?

--Mr. DB

MickeyPaintChips2.jpg

MickeyPaintChips.jpg

:rotfl2: That is so cool!! I so need to get to HD before we go in September. First trip that I plan to decorate our window!!

Have been following this thread and you guys have had me :rotfl:
Unfourtunately I can't get any Lime green mickey heads being from the U.K (well not that I have been able to find ) so was wondering if any of you could possibly go on a secret mission and borrow some for me:goodvibes.( I will of course pay for postage ):goodvibes
There are 4 in our party and I would love to have some for our window when we are in POR and also 1 each to attach to our bags.
If anyone can help and can accept this mission would love to hear from them.
Many thanks
Cornish Pixie:thumbsup2

Have been following this thread and you guys have had me :rotfl:
Unfourtunately I can't get any Lime green mickey heads being from the U.K (well not that I have been able to find ) so was wondering if any of you could possibly go on a secret mission and borrow some for me:goodvibes.( I will of course pay for postage ):goodvibes
There are 4 in our party and I would love to have some for our window when we are in POR and also 1 each to attach to our bags.
If anyone can help and can accept this mission would love to hear from them.
Many thanks
Cornish Pixie:thumbsup2

I have plenty of extra lime green mickey heads so pm with you add and i wll mail you some. I can send about 10 to you if that will help.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter