License Plate DISign?

Could I a South Carolina plate that says

FRND OF MKY (or something that reads "Friend of Mickey" or Friends with Mickey)

Thanks!

Could I a South Carolina plate that says

FRND OF MKY (or something that reads "Friend of Mickey" or Friends with Mickey)

Thanks!
Here you go:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Hello, would you please add an Alabama blank plate to your file? We've got several friends going for their first time and I wanted to make some to send to them.

Thank you so much!

Hello, would you please add an Alabama blank plate to your file? We've got several friends going for their first time and I wanted to make some to send to them.

Thank you so much!
Here you go:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click on the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Here you go:

TXDAVISFAM.jpg

These are so cute!!!!:cool1:
Can I get this one with DZNY FAM and August 2010? I want to make shirts for our group
Thank you so much!

OOOOO....I want one too!!!! Can I get an Alabama one with Pooh or Mickey for May 2009 that says DZNY GRLZ? I want to use it to decorate my window at Disney. I may even make shirts with it.
Jennifer

Telynn....you are always making such great things..

May I please request a Texas license plate with Ferguson family.....No year or month will be good so we can use it again. but let me know if this looks ok

Also can I have one more that says disney kid with the mickey driving the car..not sure if i am explaining myself wel. Let me know if u have any other questions.

These are so cute!!!!:cool1:
Can I get this one with DZNY FAM and August 2010? I want to make shirts for our group
Thank you so much!
Here you go:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

OOOOO....I want one too!!!! Can I get an Alabama one with Pooh or Mickey for May 2009 that says DZNY GRLZ? I want to use it to decorate my window at Disney. I may even make shirts with it.
Jennifer
Here you go:

Telynn....you are always making such great things..

May I please request a Texas license plate with Ferguson family.....No year or month will be good so we can use it again. but let me know if this looks ok

Also can I have one more that says disney kid with the mickey driving the car..not sure if i am explaining myself wel. Let me know if u have any other questions.

Here you go:

Oh Telynn...You are too good. The Pooh tag from AL is perfect. Thank you so much. I'll post pics when I finish all of my stuff.

Hi!

I love the license plates! In post #833 there is a Jasmine that my daughter would love! Could you do a Missouri plate w/Jasmine that says DZNY (DSNY) GRL or DZNY KID??? We are going in July 09.

I also have a son who will turn 4 while we are there. Do you have any with Lightening McQueen or Buzz? that could say DZNY (DSNY) BOY or DZNY KID also in Missouri???

Whatever you can come up with would be greatly appreciated!!! It is all of our first trips and we are going to celebrate both their birthdays (daughter's is in May, but hey... and also my and hubby's 10th anniversary!!!). Thanks in advance!!!:thumbsup2

I love your license plates. Could you do Tennessee in
Dzny dreaming with mickey laying down
Dzny Pal with Mickey
Dsny Kid with Buzz or/and Woody (This is his first trip)
Dsny Mom with Tink and Mickey

Sept 2009

Thanks so much

Hi!

I love the license plates! In post #833 there is a Jasmine that my daughter would love! Could you do a Missouri plate w/Jasmine that says DZNY (DSNY) GRL or DZNY KID??? We are going in July 09.

I also have a son who will turn 4 while we are there. Do you have any with Lightening McQueen or Buzz? that could say DZNY (DSNY) BOY or DZNY KID also in Missouri???

Whatever you can come up with would be greatly appreciated!!! It is all of our first trips and we are going to celebrate both their birthdays (daughter's is in May, but hey... and also my and hubby's 10th anniversary!!!). Thanks in advance!!!:thumbsup2
Here you go:

I love your license plates. Could you do Tennessee in
Dzny dreaming with mickey laying down
Dzny Pal with Mickey
Dsny Kid with Buzz or/and Woody (This is his first trip)
Dsny Mom with Tink and Mickey

Sept 2009

Thanks so much
Here are your requests:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter