License Plate DISign?

disneymotherof3

DIS Veteran
We received our new personalized license plates yesterday and it gave me an idea. Would anyone be able to come up with a DISign that would be a Virginia license plate that says "DZNY FAM" on it? TIA!!!

This is such a great idea. I can't wait to see what someone comes up with. I'd give it a go but I just don't have time right now.

How is this for starters?

VALicense.jpg

How is this for starters?

VALicense.jpg

I just had a thought. Instead of the characters and the other symbol, could you put AUG in the lefthand corner and 08 in the righthand corner please? That's when we're going on our trip. Thank you so much!!!!

That is so cute. :) Could I get a Kentucky one with July '08 and DZNY MOM? I think I'm going to make it into a magnet for the fridge. :cool1:

These are sooooo cute. Could I get a georgia one with Dis4ever on it. With month dec and year 09.
Thanks inadvance,
Sonya:)

I just knew this was gonna take off. Great job Telynn. They look really nice. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter