License Plate DISign?

Could I possibly get a Tennessee tag with NTZ4DCL? tHANKS so much!

Lisa
Here you go:

TNntz4dcl.jpg

May I please have one like this but saying Grace and with Minnie on it. And a Virginia license please! With like an MK castle background and Jan in the top left corner, and 09 in the top right corner. Thank you so much! That's an awesome DISign! :)
Here you go:

VAGrace.jpg

Yippe -

I got engaged on Christmas Day and we are going to elope so we can use my preplanned to trip to DIS MLK week as a honeymoon. Your license plates are such a big hit when we our at DIS I would love to surprise DF with some - it will be his first trip. I can't figure out how to change personalization.

These are NC tags

THere is one in 4share with name Jared for First trip 2009. Could you do one that says Dwayne instead of Jared.

The one that says Susan 2008 could it be Susan 2009 and change t to DZNY HNYMOON

The one with Stone could you put 2009 and maybe write I HV NW DAD. (His dad died last year and DF will adopt him)

Thanks so much for your consideration.

Susie

Yippe -

I got engaged on Christmas Day and we are going to elope so we can use my preplanned to trip to DIS MLK week as a honeymoon. Your license plates are such a big hit when we our at DIS I would love to surprise DF with some - it will be his first trip. I can't figure out how to change personalization.

These are NC tags

THere is one in 4share with name Jared for First trip 2009. Could you do one that says Dwayne instead of Jared.

The one that says Susan 2008 could it be Susan 2009 and change t to DZNY HNYMOON

The one with Stone could you put 2009 and maybe write I HV NW DAD. (His dad died last year and DF will adopt him)

Thanks so much for your consideration.

Susie
I'm sorry to read about Stone's dad and send my condolences. I am happy that the two of you found a new love to share your lives and create a new family. It is my honor to help you celebrate with my DISigns:

NC1sttripDwayne.jpg

NCDZNYHNYMOONSUSAN.jpg

NCIHVNWDADSTONE.jpg

I'm sorry to read about Stone's dad and send my condolences. I am happy that the two of you found a new love to share your lives and create a new family. It is my honor to help you celebrate with my DISigns:

NC1sttripDwayne.jpg

NCDZNYHNYMOONSUSAN.jpg

NCIHVNWDADSTONE.jpg

Thanks so much.

I love your license plate DISigns!! Could you make a few for my family when you have time?

My sister's family is from Michigan and we are from NJ.

Could you possible make:

A Michigan license plate with Donald Duck that says DZNY CRZY and another that says Steve?

A New Jersey license plate with Figment that says DZNY CRZY and another that says Jessica?

A New Jersey license plate with Tink that says NEW DRVR? (This is for my almost 16 year old :rotfl2:)

Thanks!!!
Jes

PS: I was perusing your photo bucket and there are some states with some really pretty license plates...makes me wish I lived somewhere else, lol!! NJ plates are so ugly!!

I love your license plate DISigns!! Could you make a few for my family when you have time?

My sister's family is from Michigan and we are from NJ.

Could you possible make:

A Michigan license plate with Donald Duck that says DZNY CRZY and another that says Steve?

A New Jersey license plate with Figment that says DZNY CRZY and another that says Jessica?

A New Jersey license plate with Tink that says NEW DRVR? (This is for my almost 16 year old :rotfl2:)

Thanks!!!
Jes

PS: I was perusing your photo bucket and there are some states with some really pretty license plates...makes me wish I lived somewhere else, lol!! NJ plates are so ugly!!
I don't know about Jersey plates being ugly...They have their own charm!

Here are your requests:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click on the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

All I can say is WOW!! I tried to tackle this project myself this afternoon. Long story short, I lost 5 hours of the day and I don't have anything to show for it:blush:
If you could please make me few of these for myself and DD I would very much appreciate it. Your talent far surpasses mine!!

Ontario:
I love the dzny pals design, could you please attempt this on an Ontario plate?
I checked out your link and noticed a few with "DZNYGRL" / princesses. Is it possible to have this done with Jasmine?
And for me:blush: : I would like "I (heart) Mickey" or "ILUVMCKY" with the image of Mickey with his chin in his hands and his elbows on his knees (that is an aweful description, I hope you know the one I'm talking about). Or, any image you think would work, I totally trust your judgement.

Thank you so much. Please take your time with this request. We are not going until Nov. but the anticipation is making me a little crazy.

Kathy:goodvibes

Love your designs! When you have a chance, could you design a Texas tag with 1st Trip March 09? Thanks sooooo much!

All I can say is WOW!! I tried to tackle this project myself this afternoon. Long story short, I lost 5 hours of the day and I don't have anything to show for it:blush:
If you could please make me few of these for myself and DD I would very much appreciate it. Your talent far surpasses mine!!

Ontario:
I love the dzny pals design, could you please attempt this on an Ontario plate?
I checked out your link and noticed a few with "DZNYGRL" / princesses. Is it possible to have this done with Jasmine?
And for me:blush: : I would like "I (heart) Mickey" or "ILUVMCKY" with the image of Mickey with his chin in his hands and his elbows on his knees (that is an aweful description, I hope you know the one I'm talking about). Or, any image you think would work, I totally trust your judgement.

Thank you so much. Please take your time with this request. We are not going until Nov. but the anticipation is making me a little crazy.

Kathy:goodvibes
Sorry you had so much trouble! Don't get discouraged! Keep practicing!

Here are your requests. Your post said you were going in November but your signature said December....I did both dates since it was easy enough to change.

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Love your designs! When you have a chance, could you design a Texas tag with 1st Trip March 09? Thanks sooooo much!
Here you go:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

WOW, thank you soo much. As of yet we are still not sure if it will be Nov. or Dec. although we are hoping for Dec. I really appreciate the choice!!! You are great!!!

Thanx again!
:hug:

Hi Telynn

You were so kind to do IL plate disigns for our planned Dec trip - which ended up being canceled due to FIL and myeslf both fracturing multiple bones (his rt arm - my foot and ankle :sad2: )

Since we've rescheduled our trip I was wondering if I could get these same plates on post 795 but with red lettering for the words? Thanks for all your help!

Hi Telynn

You were so kind to do IL plate disigns for our planned Dec trip - which ended up being canceled due to FIL and myeslf both fracturing multiple bones (his rt arm - my foot and ankle :sad2: )

Since we've rescheduled our trip I was wondering if I could get these same plates on post 795 but with red lettering for the words? Thanks for all your help!
Here you go:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can download the full-sized image.

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Thanks so much Telynn! I'm going to make these up tomorrow! DD is home from school today (plus I need to buy one more shirt! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter