License Plate DISign?

Wow, these are really neat.:cool1:
Can I get the following done for us? This would look very cool while we are in the parks. :)

All of them NJ plates
Valere
Danny
Rusty
Glen
Mom-Mom
Evil01 (maybe with a villian if possible please?)
Angelina
Blaine
Paul
Crystal
Rachel
Samantha
Melanie
Helene
Dan
Elaine
John

(We just enlarged our group - if this is too many please let me know.)

Thanks sooo very much for sharing your talent - it helps this un-creative Chick look cool in Disney. :) :love:

Wow, these are really neat.:cool1:
Can I get the following done for us? This would look very cool while we are in the parks. :)

All of them NJ plates
Valere
Danny
Rusty
Glen
Mom-Mom
Evil01 (maybe with a villian if possible please?)
Angelina
Blaine
Paul
Crystal
Rachel
Samantha
Melanie
Helene
Dan
Elaine
John

(We just enlarged our group - if this is too many please let me know.)

Thanks sooo very much for sharing your talent - it helps this un-creative Chick look cool in Disney. :) :love:
This is not too many as I already have the base accessible to me. Did you want the plain NJ Plate or the one with farmer Mickey? Also would you like the date included (Month/year)? Let me know ASAP as I will not be able to DISign after Sunday evening due to computer access!

Just a quick note to let you know that due to computer issues I will not be taking requests for a while. (Unknown when I can get my computer repaired. Borrowing Dad's computer to write this message.) Meanwhile, there are a few blanks in my shared account that you can personalize on your own.

Thank you for your understanding. Hope to be back soon!

:worship:THANK YOU!!!

They turned out absolutely awesome! You're the best! Hope your computer issues get fixed soon, otherwise there are going to be a lot of disappointed disers out there! ;)
Thanks!:thumbsup2
Here you go:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter