Lemmings Design Thread *BACK FROM DISNEY READ POST 1*

Lemming, may I borrow your AllEars mickey head to do some things for myself? I am learning Photoshop and would like to play with it a bit, and if I come up sith something I like, it might end up on my stateroom door. So, I wanted to ask permission before playing with it.

Can I please get the Hanging Pooh characters with "Ethan" on it?

Thank you!!

All right I got to working and came up with some more, a lot are just variations on the same, but here there are...

PINOCCH.jpg

hakunamatata.jpg

TAPBrandon.jpg

SimbaBrandon.jpg

HighSchoolMusical.jpg

HighSchoolMusicalName.jpg

hangingpoohpink.jpg

hangingpoohblue.jpg

hangingpoohred.jpg

hi,
Would you please do me a couple of designs.
Page 50 #739 with The Storey Family
page 42 #626 Cars Design with Eddie
Sonya
Asa
Thanks in Advance,
Sonya:)

I love your disigns. Can I get you to personalize both the black/red and the orange/green disney like in post#2 with the Lilly Family, Danielle and Tracy, 2009. Also the happy b-day mickey ears like post#4 with Tracy and the pirate tinkerbell in post #3 with Danielle. And finally the blue/yellow disney like post#2 with the Crowe Family, Michelle and Sierra, 2009. Thank you in advance.

Welcome back from vacation!

Can I have the tinkerbelle name design saying D'ARCY.

Do you have anything birthday related also?

Im trying to help a friend out who is going in 2 weeks for her daughters, D'ARCY's birthday.

PirateLifeSparrow.jpg

I would love this design for my DD9. Could you put her name Eileen and the year 2008 on it?

Thank you. Your designs are wonderful. Welcome back.

By the way, I'll be leaving in 3 weeks. If you have the time to do this before I leave, I would appreciate it. If you cannot, I understand. Thanks again.:flower3:

When you have a chance, can I get this for Aspen? I already did a shirt for my daughter Emily using this design and she loves it. I'd like to make a matching one for my niece for our next trip. Thanks!

PrincessName.jpg

Love your work. Would it be possible to have you personalize post #699 with Day/Cassidy Disney Trip 2008.

Thank you soo much in advance and there is no hurry, I am still collecting my designs, not leaving until november.

Tricia

We are celebrating our 45th Wedding Anniversary while at WDW this September. You designs are wonderful--just wondering if you might beable to do something for us. Our names are GINNY and STEVE and our last name is SWEDER.

Hi,
Could I please get the cars bumper look like in 787 (i think) with the name Joey
and if you can find any rattatooie rat for DH with DAD
Thanks!

Spening hours looking at all your designs--wonderful!! Just when I think I have all that I need--I see and want more! May I have the postcard Dream Vacation with the Sweders and the name Ginny. Also may I request two of the Princess Room sign--one with KAYA and the other with VICTORIA.

Thanks.

I love this picture .. would you make it for me with the names Butch and Chris - Happily Ever After (with no # of years)? I would really appreciate it.

I love it!! I can't wait to see what it looks like on the transfer paper! Thank you so much for the other one's too! They are so beautiful, i know the kids are going to love them!

I love this picture .. would you make it for me with the names Butch and Chris - Happily Ever After (with no # of years)? I would really appreciate it.

where is this picture? I am looking for anniversary designs!

Thank you for these designs. I really appreciate that you took the time to get them done while you have your own trip to prepare for.

Thanks again
MOP

could you do some of these for me? This one with Gracie, Hallie, Melissa and Todd. the green one above with the names Gracie and Hallie and the postcard one with the Howards. If you can't do them all I understand and would appreciate whichever ones you can do! Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter