Lemmings Design Thread *BACK FROM DISNEY READ POST 1*

Ty.jpg

THANKS SO MUCH THey are wonderful!

these are really cute!

is there any chance i could get one that says "Alyssa" with pluto?

that would be great!

thanks in advance!:cool1:

Bonjour again... I'm so happy with all your disign, they make great t-shirt. I was wondering if you could make me some more now that I've decide to make some t-shirt for all the family... I would like a:
mom with minnie in red
Dad with Goofy
Grandma with Lady (from Lady and the tramp if possible... )
and Simon with McQueen

Merci beaucoup :flower3:
I really appreciate it
Geneviève

COULD PLEASE DO THIS ONES WITH THE STONE'S DISNEY VACATION

Sam.jpg

THIS ONE WITH NAME MARLEY
Rob-1.jpg
~THIS ONE WITH NAME JAMES

Madi.jpg

AND THIS ONE WITH NAME LORY,ONCE AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH:worship:

Could you please do one for me with: The Appleby's Family Vacation for Mike, Robin, and Jack! Thanks so much! :banana: And, one of the black Mickey heads for Mike, Robin and Jack?? :cheer2: Thanks very much!:grouphug:

Hello, would you be able to make the princess 1st trip from post 767 for "Alex" and then one with a pirate or cars for "William"? Can you also add "and it's my birthday!" to them? Both kids will be celebrating their birthdays at WDW!!!

I love them!!!

Lemming,

Your designs are so great. It is so nice for you to bring this extra magic to all of us. I was wondering if you could do a few names for me. Thank you in advance.

Mike - with mike from monster's inc

Marie- with marie cat
- using tinkerbell

Barb- with dalmations
- with bambi and friends like in post 431

Kristy- using snow white
- using tinkerbell

Keith- with jiminy cricket
- with chip and dale

Thank you!

I just want to thank you so much for making the Grandma postcard!!! It's so neat!!! 31 days and counting!!!!

Thanks again, Carolyn (Grandma)

Bonjour
I just wanted to show you the disign you made for my kids shirt. I really appreciate your work thanx a lot
t-shirtDisney002.jpg

I love your designs, and was wondering if you could possibly do a design with the HORSELAND horses and the name Alanna in fancy, tan colored letters?

Your designs are wonderful! I was hoping you could make a few for me.

The Mickey Mouse with 2008 and the name in the ears, like the ones you did in post # 767

Jalen (buzz and woody) with wording 'My 3rd trip to Disney'
Braeden (baby mickey) with wording 'My 1st trip to Disney'

I'd like to get one with the entire Mickey gang, like in post # 603 that says Celebrating Jalen's 8th birthday August 2008

Dad - with Mickey
Mom - with Minnie
Jalen - with Stitch
Braeden - with Pooh

Thanks so much!!!

Would you be able to do a design for me with Toodles and the name Carter. thank you

Can you do all of these with The Belew Family
Thanks sooo much!!!!!

When you have time..........

No names just change year 2008

Looking for Christmas ...designs

#54 goofy ,mickey minnie and donald xmas.... no names

Then the post card Kathi & Rick with your wording

Thank you
Kathi

I love the Mickey head designs you did in post #767. Could you do one for my son Logan? He would like Chip and Dale as the pic in the mickey head if possible. And his name and the year 2008 in the ears. Also, it's his first trip to Disney, so if you can have it say My first trip to Disney like you did on the others I would love it! Thanks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter