Lemmings Design Thread *BACK FROM DISNEY READ POST 1*

Lemming_of_the_BDA

The Big Cheese made two mistakes
I have officially returned from my trip to Disney World yesterday and will start to catch up on filling some requests this week and should be totally caught up by Monday, there is still a ton of unpacking and finding some place to put all the stuff I brought back with me. Thanks

PrincessName.jpg

Cinderellashoe.jpg

Tinkname.jpg

tinkdust.jpg

PirateLifeHook.jpg

NameHook.jpg

PirateLifeSparrow.jpg

NameSparrow.jpg

Thanks in advance

Tinkname.jpg

Love your designs! Thanks for joining the fray!

Could you do this one to say Jamie and another to say Savannah?

Thanks in advance!:thumbsup2

Great stuff! Thanks for using your talents for the benefit of us untalented DISers :rotfl:

I would love to have the Tinkerbell sitting on:

Big Sister
Little Sister

Great designs! How do you get the outlined letters (like in Madison and fishy)? I see this in alot of designs here, but I can't find that function on my editing software (I don't have Photoshop, but something close to it).

TIA!:santa:

I would love the sitting Tink with "Carissa" below it. I'd love it if you could do two - one in blue writing and one in light pink (if that's possible). THANKS!!!

Great designs! How do you get the outlined letters (like in Madison and fishy)? I see this in alot of designs here, but I can't find that function on my editing software (I don't have Photoshop, but something close to it).

TIA!:santa:

I have photoshop and on mine in the area that shows the different layers, there is like a circle with an f on it and you can add a stroke to the layer.
I think I explained that right.

Thanks so much! Those are perfect! I can't wait to see what you do next!:cool1:

Thanks for the sister ones! ADORABLE!!

I hope you keep designing, you are doing a great job!:thumbsup2

Your designs are super cute!
Could I get the picture of tinkerbell sittin on the names with "I believe in fairies!" I am not sure if that is too long and will look funny but I would like to see please!!
THANK YOU!

Your designs are super cute!
Could I get the picture of tinkerbell sittin on the names with "I believe in fairies!" I am not sure if that is too long and will look funny but I would like to see please!!
THANK YOU!

I really like this, I'm going to add it to my designs.

FAIRIES.jpg

Very nice. I really like the Tinker Bell sitting one.

Thanks so much everyone, I'm hoping to get some more done soon and will post them as quickly as I can.

Great work.
Could I get tink with the name Lauren (in pink) if it is not too much trouble.
And the pirate hook one with the name Garret.
Thank-you
Can't wait to see more!!:thumbsup2

Very nice designs! Can't wait to see more!! :thumbsup2
Could I trouble you for the Tink sitting (post #2) with the name in blue:
PEYTON

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter