Lego Star Wars designs......Lego Indiana Jones too!!

Here are your designs...

christian_lego.jpg

elizabeth_lego.jpg

michael_lego.jpg

Thank you so much. These are just adorable. Can't wait to get to Star Wars weekend and show them off. I will of course indicate a very talented and generous Disney lover helped with them!!

Thank you for sharing!
MOP

Amy:

Could I get the Lego Star Wars design for my 3 youngest boys:

Adam
Jake
Nathan.

Lego is bringing out a Lego Indiana Jones video game that I think will go with the release of the movie. Will you be doing any of those by any chance? Thanks so much!

Elisa

Here are your designs...

adam_lego.jpg

jake_lego.jpg

nathan_lego.jpg

I also worked on this for Indiana Jones. Here are two variations - one with some friends included. Let me know if you'd like either of these customized.

lego_indianajones.jpg

lego_jones2.jpg

Here are your designs...

adam_lego.jpg

jake_lego.jpg

nathan_lego.jpg

I also worked on this for Indiana Jones. Here are two variations - one with some friends included. Let me know if you'd like either of these customized.

lego_indianajones.jpg

lego_jones2.jpg

Of COURSE I'd like one of these customized!! There isn't much that you do that I don't like!!
Can I have the one w/Indy and his friends with:
Marshall
Carter
Jonah

I really don't need the year on the bottom, can you move the name closer to the bottom instead? If it looks too plain, the year on the bottom is fine--you're the designer and you definatley know what looks better more than I do!!

thanks!!

Hi
I just LOVE these!!!!!!! WOW! My son is going to FLIP! Can we get one of each with the name

Boompy? This is not his real name but we are using only nick names on our shirts.

Thanks, Dana

Of COURSE I'd like one of these customized!! There isn't much that you do that I don't like!!
Can I have the one w/Indy and his friends with:
Marshall
Carter
Jonah
I really don't need the year on the bottom, can you move the name closer to the bottom instead? If it looks too plain, the year on the bottom is fine--you're the designer and you definatley know what looks better more than I do!!
thanks!!

Here are your designs...

marshall_indy.jpg

carter_indy.jpg

jonah_indy.jpg

Hi
I just LOVE these!!!!!!! WOW! My son is going to FLIP! Can we get one of each with the name
Boompy? This is not his real name but we are using only nick names on our shirts.
Thanks, Dana

Here are your designs - I wasn't sure about the year from looking at your ticker. If you need this changed, let me know.

boompy_lego.jpg

boompy_indy.jpg

Amy:

You outdid yourself! The boys are jazzed about the Star Wars Lego shirts and love the Indiana Jones ones. Could I get those customized as well...same names without a year:

Adam
Jake
Nathan

Thank you so much!

~Elisa

Amy:

You outdid yourself! The boys are jazzed about the Star Wars Lego shirts and love the Indiana Jones ones. Could I get those customized as well...same names without a year:
Adam
Jake
Nathan
Thank you so much!
~Elisa

Here are the Indiana Jones designs...

adam_indy.jpg

jake_indy.jpg

nathan_indy.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter