Lego Star Wars designs......Lego Indiana Jones too!!

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
I hate to start a whole thread looking for something, but I promise I've looked. I just hate our search function!! :badpc:

I remember seeing some Lego Star Wars designs, can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks

thanks so much!! I looked and couldn't find it. I'll check again, I could have overlooked it.

Here are some lego star wars designs I have done...

clay_lego.jpg

dominic_legoinvite.jpg

dollar_lego.jpg

I found a few Star Wars Lego designs I had stored in my computer. I always store under Characters or movies instead of designers so I am not sure who these belong to.
lego_starwars_08.jpg

This one belongs to Amy.
1210809624_a261ae8b77_o.jpg

1209766027_7a8b650945_o.jpg

I am not sure of these two.

I love the Dollar Bill DISign! Will you be doing other characters?

I am limited since I cannot do Disney but if there is anything else, let me know. I can only do the one dollar bill though without re-inventing the wheel.

I have seen many of your designs and they are awesome! Would it be too forward of me to ask for an Ian and Dade design of the star wars Lego? At this point that is all my youngest boys want to talk about lately! The LEGO store in DTD!!

could you do one with the name Connor too? I have the one you made for Celebrating my Birthday, but I wanted one with just his name for a shirt to wear anytime. thanks!!!!!!:goodvibes

I have seen many of your designs and they are awesome! Would it be too forward of me to ask for an Ian and Dade design of the star wars Lego? At this point that is all my youngest boys want to talk about lately! The LEGO store in DTD!!

Not too forward at all - I am glad to help!

ian_lego.jpg

dade_lego.jpg

Wow!!! They love them! Thank you!!!!!! I will post pics when we go which is not until December as you can tell by my sig! I will probably have to make more than one since they will want to wear them before then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter