Lego Star Wars designs......Lego Indiana Jones too!!

thank you sooo much!!!! I'm printing out the design right now, and my other son's name is Ian, so now I have one for both! :cool1:

Wow!!! They love them! Thank you!!!!!! I will post pics when we go which is not until December as you can tell by my sig! I will probably have to make more than one since they will want to wear them before then!

thank you sooo much!!!! I'm printing out the design right now, and my other son's name is Ian, so now I have one for both! :cool1:

I am so glad that the designs are well liked - enjoy!

Could I also request these? My kids are really into Lego Star Wars right now, and as my daughter just told me, they actually have Yoda now too! So
they are

Emilie
Ben

Thank you!

Could I also request these? My kids are really into Lego Star Wars right now, and as my daughter just told me, they actually have Yoda now too! So
they are
Emilie
Ben
Thank you!

Here are your kids designs...

emilie_lego.jpg

ben_lego.jpg

Hi Amy! Here's a photo of my boys wearing their shirts today!!! My son's party starts in an hour so I wanted to say thank you right now while I was thinking of it. :lmao: By the way, the boys are thrilled!!!!!

DSC_0002.jpg

Hi Amy! Here's a photo of my boys wearing their shirts today!!! My son's party starts in an hour so I wanted to say thank you right now while I was thinking of it. :lmao: By the way, the boys are thrilled!!!!!

DSC_0002.jpg

Thanks for the picture - the look on your boys' faces say it all! I am so glad to help put those smiles on their faces.

That design is really great. Can I have 2 please for my 2 sons; JC and Jacob. We are going in June and they are going to love these. Thank you
angie

These are so cute. Could I also request a few?

Christian
Elizabeth
Michael

Now I'm off to buy more T-shirts. My kids will have to change their clothes twice a day to wear all the shirts I'm making :lmao: These are so great and very age appropriate for Star Wars!!

Amy:

Could I get the Lego Star Wars design for my 3 youngest boys:

Adam
Jake
Nathan.

Lego is bringing out a Lego Indiana Jones video game that I think will go with the release of the movie. Will you be doing any of those by any chance? Thanks so much!

Elisa

Amy,

Would it be possible for you to do the Lego Star Wars with:

Andrew

Adam

Thanks so much!

These are so cute. Could I also request a few?
Christian
Elizabeth
Michael
Now I'm off to buy more T-shirts. My kids will have to change their clothes twice a day to wear all the shirts I'm making :lmao: These are so great and very age appropriate for Star Wars!!

Here are your designs...

christian_lego.jpg

elizabeth_lego.jpg

michael_lego.jpg

Amy:

Could I get the Lego Star Wars design for my 3 youngest boys:

Adam
Jake
Nathan.

Lego is bringing out a Lego Indiana Jones video game that I think will go with the release of the movie. Will you be doing any of those by any chance? Thanks so much!
Elisa

DS just saw a commercial for this!! It's on the Lego Star Wars Wii game........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter