Layout Challenge #12

I got it done! It looks a bit busy to me but for now, this is it! Loved everyone's entries - great layouts!

128.jpg

vanyel, that is great and it isn't too busy at all! I really love the combination of papers!
Rita! Glad you could join in! Great lay out!
All of them were great! I like to see how people change it and add! Fun challange!

great job!!!
the winner will be picked momentarily!!!

I decided on a page kit set as a prize.. so I will have that mailed asap... ;)

Thanks for everyone that participated..
let the drum roll begin!!!

:rockband: :rockband: The WINNER is..........

in her first attempt.............

:cheer2: :artist:

Arizona Rita!!!

:artist: :cheer2:

Please PM me your addy so I can pop your prize into the mail!!! ;)

Thank you to everyone who participated!!! AR you will need to host the next challenge if you need any help we are here for you!!!!

OMG!WOW! Thanks guys! That is so cool, what a way to start Monday!:cool1:

Nancy I will pm you.
Yes, please. or should that be PLEASE!!!, I need help, artisically and mentally!:rotfl2:
Would someone co-host with me so I can get my feet wet?

Vanyel, I love your prehistoric page! I love the effect torn paper gives off, theres aways at least one page in each book I do that has torn paper.

Thanks again!

OMG!WOW! Thanks guys! That is so cool, what a way to start Monday!:cool1:

Nancy I will pm you.
Yes, please. or should that be PLEASE!!!, I need help, artisically and mentally!:rotfl2:
Would someone co-host with me so I can get my feet wet?

Vanyel, I love your prehistoric page! I love the effect torn paper gives off, theres aways at least one page in each book I do that has torn paper.

Thanks again!

I'm here, just on and off, didn't get school duty today after all. PM when you are on-line and we can work up a challenge together.
Or you could just go simple and pick a color and an embellishment. :)

Congrats Rita! That was such a cute page and a good idea to use the tags for the words.

Congrats Rita! And great pages everyone! I love seeing all the different ways an idea can be used. It's really helping to get my creative juices flowing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter