Layout Challenge #1~Winner is~nicurn

I'm out... what I planned to do is still sitting downstairs...as I have a sick friend's child here today because she had an important conference in Chicago and her hubby is at a conference in St. Louis...

I'll try to do it this weekend and submit just so you can see I did do it!

I'm out... what I planned to do is still sitting downstairs...as I have a sick friend's child here today because she had an important conference in Chicago and her hubby is at a conference in St. Louis...

Awww! Being sick and not having Mom or Dad stinks. Give the sick one some extra snuggles!

I will, he is sleeping peacefully on the couch... However, mom is having the guilts and txting non-stop.... I finally told her to just relax, he was fine, get thru the meeting and have a safe trip home! Sometimes you just have to be gone when you work...and I don't mind taking care of the kids when they are well or when they are sick.... ok, back to the laundry....

Bumping! Today is the last day! :goodvibes

Thanks, I meant to do this this morning. PrincessM will be drawing a name tomorrow morning! You have until I get up to get your entries in!

Oh, poor kiddo :(

:headache: For some reason, Lou didn't want to scrap with me.... I can't imagine why.. haha.

Darn, I'm still going to do this, and show you what I made. But I know I won't have it done by tomorrow morning.

What is wrong with that man?! Not wanting to scrap? Hmmmph. Let me go get the names ready, I'll be back in a bit with a winner!

nicurn!

Congrats! You will hostess the next challenge. I know you are a digi-scrapper, so please come up with something everyone can do - hybrid, digi, or traditional!

Thanks everyone for entering!

Congrats! :jumping1: That must have been a lucky snail!

I cannot wait for the next challenge! :thumbsup2

wow, wasn't expecting that. :) thanks. I will think about it today and try and post the next challenge either later today or tomorrow before I have to go to yet another feis... I am a fan of templates, but I could try and branch out if y'all want. :) colour challenge? theme?

template w/ a color?
I love templates..makes things go smoother... gets out of doing the same thing over/over/over!

Congratulations to Nicurn! I did love the pages you did. Sorry I finked out on this challenge. I really thought I might get time to get in on it. Maybe I'll have time to do the next one!?.................P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter