Last person to post wins a prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
The male maturity level on here is:

costume6.jpg

Hey I resemble that remark Pete, and I take that as a personal attack! Do I win, do I win????

Dang!

Ok I will try again, Pete you smell, and Chris dresses you funny!

How bout that, did that work????

Well I tried. I guess I am just TOOO nice to get a thread locked up. Oh well. Talk to you later.

lalalalalalalalalala memememememememememe...i figure if I sing I'm bound to get the thread closed down...I can't hold a tune in a bucket!!! hahahahahaha!!!:lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing: :rolleyes1 :scared:

White Castles suck. Crystal burgers rule!

Miller light is a kin to witches pee. Bud Light rules. The otters say so.

bud-light-otter.jpg

All right, Deb, at least spell it right!!! Krystals Rule!!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

NO FAIR !!
WE were'nt here when this contest got started, so I respectfully ask that this contest is re-started so that we can have a fight'n chance .

Thany you for yout time, patience, and cooperation in this matter.

Ok I hereby restart the contest. (of course im not officially in charge of this thread, please see Gatordad)

I decided that the contest shall go on as previously planned.

Pete does no favors.......owes no one anything.....refuses to conform....and votes republican!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter