Last person to post wins a prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCCAIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEX RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PORK FAT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did that work?

So my 10 year old son comes up behind me as I'm scrolling through this most intriguing thread just as I happen up on this particular post and he says, "Whoa! Good thing the Bill Of Rights grants us freedom of speech, huh?"
:rotfl2:

so when is the last post? why does mccain suck. i will agree with the sex thing. nobama is no better than mccain. neither one will do a good job running the country. What needs to be done is vote out all the house and senate. I will vote against anyone that is in office now.

so when is the last post? why does mccain suck. i will agree with the sex thing. nobama is no better than mccain. neither one will do a good job running the country. What needs to be done is vote out all the house and senate. I will vote against anyone that is in office now.

hey, don't forget we have maphoney here with all the mistresses fighting with each other for hush money! what a group we have here in florida...let me tell ya....

What needs to be done is vote out all the house and senate. I will vote against anyone that is in office now.

I don't agree with the first part - we need to do something much more drastic with those crooks! The second part, well :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

So my 10 year old son comes up behind me as I'm scrolling through this most intriguing thread just as I happen up on this particular post and he says, "Whoa! Good thing the Bill Of Rights grants us freedom of speech, huh?"
:rotfl2:

Oh well, I thought that if I got offensive enough Rhonda would lock it up and I'd win the prize. Didn't work. No prize. Back to reality...

I just had to post this because I have bragging rights as the "Great" Aunt. This is NTSammy5's oldest grandson, Ethan, at his first night of Cub Scouts!

EthanCubScout.jpg

I KNEW that was coming!!! Im innocent, I tell ya!!! Ive partied with bums, and Ive partied with rockstars...but Ive never gotten a thread locked up!!!

I just had to post this because I have bragging rights as the "Great" Aunt. This is NTSammy5's oldest grandson, Ethan, at his first night of Cub Scouts!

EthanCubScout.jpg

He is adorable! btw, that could have been a great hidden Mickey on his forehead! ;) (i'm hopeless)

He is adorable! btw, that could have been a great hidden Mickey on his forehead! ;) (i'm hopeless)

Ya know, Sonya....I thought the same thing when I first saw his picture. Great minds think alike!

Tiger Cubs has changed in the 15 years since my boys were in there. They had an Orange T-shirt that they ironed on paws as they attended meetings!!

So what do we win!!!????????:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter