Last person to post wins a prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
thata funny. I'm glad that our Mods don't get so stessed out over watching us that they lost thier sense of humor,,,,or do the hold on to thier sense of humor with a death grip because they need it to mod this board? hhmmmm
:lmao:

WOW...He UNLOCKED it........Ive NEVER seen a thread get UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!

Scott...this may be the absolute, hands down, without a doubt, COOLEST thing youve ever done!!!

thata funny. I'm glad that our Mods don't get so stessed out over watching us that they lost thier sense of humor,,,,or do the hold on to thier sense of humor with a death grip because they need it to mod this board? hhmmmm
:lmao:

we've been good lately..... i tend to not post anymore.

We need you to post more Pete! I wasn't going to post until I knew I was the last one, but saw Pete's reply and had to post. I'll post again when I'm last.;)

also been kind of boring....where's the fun in that :confused3

What do ya think..this is Intercot or somethin" :laughing:

You need to post more...us fuddy duddies miss your famous wit.

(phew...almost gagged on that..:scared: but it had to be said!:laughing: )

Pete, I have to say...Ive noticed your roll has slowed this past week. Why the vow of silence? Shut up and start typin!!!

i can't get on from work, and there's no onehere to fight with or stir the pot for.

i can't get on from work, and there's no onehere to fight with or stir the pot for.

Yeah, that stinks. I can still get on at work, but I'm so busy, I don't have time to do more than a random post or two. Maybe things will start to cool down a little....... I hope.

No one to fight with....:confused3 Hmmm....let me think..

Got it!

The Hoop Dee Doo is NOT expensive and if you don't take your kids to see it, your depriving them of a Broadway experience. It's also even better if you spend someone elses money when you stay in FW or especially in the Poly.

I'm a very private person, and not into virtual meets. :laughing:

(I'm probably gonna get it for this..but I wanted to bring back happy memories for ya Pete!)

Speaking of "He, who parties with millionaires and rockstars that his FIL hired for his daughters 800cc party"....I havent seen his "knowledge of all" posts lately.....dare I say...he is missed?

Someone post something to piss off Pete...Wheres Larry when ya need him?

No one to fight with....:confused3 Hmmm....let me think..

Got it!

The Hoop Dee Doo is NOT expensive and if you don't take your kids to see it, your depriving them of a Broadway experience. It's also even better if you spend someone elses money when you stay in FW or especially in the Poly.

I'm a very private person, and not into virtual meets. :laughing:

(I'm probably gonna get it for this..but I wanted to bring back happy memories for ya Pete!)

lol @ broadway experience.

Auntie is independently hot herself, no wife needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter