Las Vegas trip in November

...or when Joe, Rob and I went to Jean Philippe and almost put ourselves into dessert comas.

Hi Amy! Sounds like you all had a great time. Love the pictures, thanks for sharing! Where is Jean Philippe's? Mr. CA and I are going to meet my parents in Las Vegas next weekend and I'd love to see the chocolate tower! Made me gain 5lbs. just looking at your pictures.

BTW - My nephew's class is doing a Flat Stanley project and so we took his Flat Stanley to Disnleyland and I couldn't help but think of your Flat Amy while we were looking for fun places to take pictures to send back to the class.

Hi Amy! Sounds like you all had a great time. Love the pictures, thanks for sharing! Where is Jean Philippe's? Mr. CA and I are going to meet my parents in Las Vegas next weekend and I'd love to see the chocolate tower! Made me gain 5lbs. just looking at your pictures.

BTW - My nephew's class is doing a Flat Stanley project and so we took his Flat Stanley to Disnleyland and I couldn't help but think of your Flat Amy while we were looking for fun places to take pictures to send back to the class.

LOL thanks.

Bellagio...go all the way back after you go past the seasonal display.

My favorite was turning every day tasks into dance moves...

"slicing bread...slicing bread."

LMAO

After paying $43 for 4 drinks it was hard to drink a lot there!

Very true! Thanks again, by the way! Also, I LOVED when you did the sprinkler!!! ha ha ha ha! :lmao: :rotfl:

Andrea

Very true! Thanks again, by the way! Also, I LOVED when you did the sprinkler!!! ha ha ha ha! :lmao: :rotfl:

Andrea

Well I have to give my friend Aaron credit for that, he was the one who taught me...but he does it the best with sound effects, etc.

At least I didn't drop it like it's hot...probably couldn't anyway after hurting myself. :)

Happy to buy you guys a round...especially after all the driving you did for us that weekend.

Did you notice the boys just kind of stood on the dance floor moving a little just watching us get our groove on?? They looked a little...stunned...confused?

Did you notice the boys just kind of stood on the dance floor moving a little just watching us get our groove on?? They looked a little...stunned...confused?

I resent that, I got my groove on pretty good, I was just amused by all the impressions of sprinklers and grocery carts with kids.... :cool1:

I resent that, I got my groove on pretty good, I was just amused by all the impressions of sprinklers and grocery carts with kids.... :cool1:

pushing the grocery cart with misbehaving kids...that is one of my favorites. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter