Las Vegas trip in November

ok...here are pictures of the remodeled Go Rooms at the Flamingo.

Bathroom

Tv in the bathroom mirror...and a bad reflection of me :)

Room - the window shades open automatically, there are two buttons by the bed for the shades and the drapes. I found this handy after my first night of drinking with Matty and Darcy LOL.

Flat screen tv with DVD and ipod player. This was great. I brought some movies and watched a movie one night. Could also play my ipod through it (and they provide a cable in the dresser).

These are not in chronological order. I went to the wax museum on my last day with Joe and Rob. Rob was busy taking many pictures, so I only got pictures of me and Joe on my camera.

BTW I look terrible in these. This was the last day and it was raining. My hair does not do well in humidity.

I have a new boyfriend...

Joe has a new girlfriend...

Captain Jack Sparrow out of makeup :) BTW my pin says "Miss Lushy", a gift from Joe LOL.

I decided to dump Hef and get married...

Joe is the new opening act...

here are a few more...

Can't forget Whoopie...

The girls just loved Joe...

Took this one for my DD...

Wax chipmunks!!

My duet with Prince

It's Elvis!! wait a second...

Ok let's backtrack a little bit. These are from the first night when I hung out with Darcy and Matty.

Drinks at Margaritaville

Matty and Rob at Cheesecake Factory on Sunday

Rob and his Playboy bunny

Matty and Me at Moon - 53rd floor of the Palms

Joe and Me same place, Moon patio

Palm sign from Moon patio

Retractable roof inside Moon over dance floor

Color changing wall inside Moon at bar

Nice! thanks for sharing! Looks like a good time was had by all :goodvibes

Thanks for posting those Amy!! Glad you left out a few, this is a family board!:lmao: Anywho, I had such a great time while you guys were here, we have to make this an annual thing I think!

Andrea (matty)

Thanks for posting those Amy!! Glad you left out a few, this is a family board!:lmao: Anywho, I had such a great time while you guys were here, we have to make this an annual thing I think!

Andrea (matty)

I know...I kept thinking about telling a few stories but it went like this...

"hey I'll tell the one when I...umm no...how bout when Matty...no...what about when Darcy...no..."

LOL

I had a blast.

I could share that I fell my first night and have been in pain since. Been to the chiropractor every day for the last 3 days and he made me stay home from work LOL.

...or when Joe, Rob and I went to Jean Philippe and almost put ourselves into dessert comas.

Here is a sampling of the offerings...

I saw this lovely thing and asked the boys if they would share. That took very little arm twisting LOL. But I love raspberries and thought it's fruit and if we share it won't be that bad for me...

We finished that off and Rob asked if we would share a crepe with him, we said sure. So he and Joe went back and not only came back with a white chocolate filled crepe covered in chocolate syrup and whipped cream but this which was filled with chocolate mousse. Rob also brought back a pumpkin dessert.

Well we gorged ourselves on the chocolate mousse and the crepe and could not even touch the pumpkin dessert. Rob probably has pictures of the crepe and pumpkin dessert.

oh...can't forget the chocolate fountain

Mmmmmm for some strange reason I'm craving for something sweet, preferably chocolate and raspberry. :rotfl:

Mmmmmm for some strange reason I'm craving for something sweet, preferably chocolate and raspberry. :rotfl:

im sure we can find something at WDW for you T. You just need to wait a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter