• Big Thunder MT.

• Space MT.

• Rocken Roller Coaster

• Tower of Terror

Results are only viewable after voting.
I met Megan and Aleise. They are two nice girls! :hug:

Hey Aleise, I love the pic of us in your signature! :love:

FYI, 49 days until Christmas!! :santa:

Hey all. A new "fiend" has joined the group. I let my DD, "DaddysGrl," join in the kids campground on the other site. Just wanted to let you know she was there. She has listened to me talk about all the DIS'ers I talk to, and she has been asking us to ler her join in.

Right now we are only letting her have an account on the other site. Maybe later she will be able to post on the DIS.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!

DaddysGrl's Daddy

She has listened to me talk about all the DIS'ers I talk to, and she has been asking us to ler her join in.

Right now we are only letting her have an account on the other site. Maybe later she will be able to post on the DIS.

Hmmm......not sure if I should be offended by this or not! ;)

None intended, for sure! I just want her to spend some time in a more controlled environment before she is posting for 200k+ people to see.

None intended, for sure! I just want her to spend some time in a more controlled environment before she is posting for 200k+ people to see.

I was just teasing you. :) I completely understand!! :cutie:

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!! I get to be evil in the school play!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D The production is called law and order, fairytale unit. It's making fun off the tv show law and order with fairytale characters. I get to be Captain Hook! Three things good about that part: 1. I get to be evil (which is always fun in plays) 2.It's a pretty big part 3.It's a guy so I don't have to wear a dress!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! (I don't like dresess. Yuck!)

congrats on the role!!!!!! I have an account on the other site with the kids campground:thumbsup2 !I put a post in the girs fort telling more about me:goodvibes :dance3:

DaddysGrl:cool1:

:thumbsup2 that's awsome u should of added a no. 4 it is a disney person!!!!!!!!
(i hate dresses too)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter