Kids of the Fiends

What is your favorite Disney ride?

• Splash MT.

• Big Thunder MT.

• Space MT.

• Rocken Roller Coaster

• Tower of Terror

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey guys! sorry I havent been o in a while but my dad is taking me to the fort for holloween and thanksgiving but im staying in a tent for halloween. It stinks! :sad1: But is anyone gonna be there eather weekends ??????

um..... one more thing dose any one know when the dc games ar? i wanna get tickets like now!!! were and wen an get them????????:worship: :worship: :worship: Plz write back some one!!!

RUT RO!!!!!!! Annie forgot to log me out before she posted. Sorry guy's.

hey guys! sorry I havent been o in a while but my dad is taking me to the fort for holloween and thanksgiving but im staying in a tent for halloween. It stinks! :sad1: But is anyone gonna be there eather weekends ??????

um..... one more thing dose any one know when the dc games ar? i wanna get tickets like now!!! were and wen an get them????????:worship: :worship: :worship: Plz write back some one!!!

how old r u . i think this may/june
:cheer2: :thumbsup2

Annie,

I think it's usually the first weekend in May but I haven't heard any official word yet. Get your Dad to ask Tri-Circle-D....if anybody knows yet~he would be the one!!!!!!!!

Good luck! I want to go too!!!!!

hello kids, the information on the disney channel games hasn't been released yet. It want be released until like Feb or March. It should be sometime in April 2009 it's usually the last week. The tickets are not annouced until like March or April you just have to be looking around the disboards for information, they go quick. If I find out more information I will let yall know.

hello kids, the information on the disney channel games hasn't been released yet. It want be released until like Feb or March. It should be sometime in April 2009 it's usually the last week. The tickets are not annouced until like March or April you just have to be looking around the disboards for information, they go quick. If I find out more information I will let yall know.

thank you that really helped me i wanted to know when they were

thank you:cool2:

I know!!!! I bairly get on any more no one is posting!!! :scared1:
Some one post pweaseeeeeee! IM ABOUT TO GO CRAZY!!!!:cheer2: :hippie: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter