Kids "Disney" Activity Book ** Updated 4/25 EPCOT "Around the World" pgs added

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok I finally got it!! Geesh thanks sooo much.. my 6 yr old will be very happy considering it takes about 13hrs to get there!!!

I think I have this done.... let me check.

Edited... OK I guess I don't have this. I just checked on the lyrics of the song, um... how do I say this... I wasn't really approriate for kids to have written or "sing" in a book. <grin> I guess I could do the title of the song. Just the Yo, HO Yo, HO a Pirates Life for Me. Thoughts??

that would probably be okay. Thats all I knew about the song and was thinking of putting it on a page some how with a pirate mickey and/or Minnie

Oh my goodness! I am SO addicted and I have to STOP!!!:rotfl2: I have printed things out double sided (for 2 different age girls) and I can't even begin counting the number of pages! Thank goodness I used the original pages from the books I found at the Dollar Tree! I would have gone through 2 more ink cartridges by now! I think I have every usable page on the internet (well, not that bad...)!!:lmao:

Can someone help me with my addiction!:confused3 :rotfl: I am having it bound on Wednesday and I need just a few more pages.....just a few more.....just a few more!! How about any more tic-tac-toe pages?

About the binding at Staples, when it's bound, do the pages open up and lay flat on the table?

If not, I might just have to put them in a binder so that they open up and lay flat. With little ones, I can't imagine having to fold over the"flap" and keep it there! Oh no.....a binder?!?! You can always ADD pages to a binder!!:rotfl2: That might not be a good idea for me....

I think I should be more concerned about packing and buying stuff rather than finding more pages!!:laughing:

Oh my goodness! I am SO addicted and I have to STOP!!!:rotfl2: I have printed things out double sided (for 2 different age girls) and I can't even begin counting the number of pages! Thank goodness I used the original pages from the books I found at the Dollar Tree! I would have gone through 2 more ink cartridges by now! I think I have every usable page on the internet (well, not that bad...)!!:lmao:

Can someone help me with my addiction!:confused3 :rotfl: I am having it bound on Wednesday and I need just a few more pages.....just a few more.....just a few more!! How about any more tic-tac-toe pages?

About the binding at Staples, when it's bound, do the pages open up and lay flat on the table?

If not, I might just have to put them in a binder so that they open up and lay flat. With little ones, I can't imagine having to fold over the"flap" and keep it there! Oh no.....a binder?!?! You can always ADD pages to a binder!!:rotfl2: That might not be a good idea for me....

I think I should be more concerned about packing and buying stuff rather than finding more pages!!:laughing:

You are too funny!! But I hear your pain!! I am embarassed to show my DH when he asks how many pages I'm up to:laughing: Oh well.... they are SOOOO going to LOVE it!

I know I have tic tac toe pages in mine somewhere..... I am at work though, I will have to post it tommorrow morning.:thumbsup2

Oh...how about a picture at the top of the page and blank writing lines under to write a sentence about the picture? If I had more time, I would create some; however, time has ticked away on me!! Anyone have something like that?

Oh...how about a picture at the top of the page and blank writing lines under to write a sentence about the picture? If I had more time, I would create some; however, time has ticked away on me!! Anyone have something like that?

I am so jealous you are off soon! :snooty: You are going to have a such a blast! :yay: :yay:

Great idea! I do have some where they can draw things, like what do they see or what are your collections. I don't think any that are writing. What kind of picture are you looking for or were you thinking off??

This one I am putting in my BOY book. You need to cut out the pieces and I am putting it in a small zippie bag.
tictactoe1.jpg

tictactoegamepieces.jpg

minnietictacktoe.jpg

TicTacToecopy.jpg

This one I am putting in my BOY book. You need to cut out the pieces and I am putting it in a small zippie bag.
tictactoe1.jpg

tictactoegamepieces.jpg

minnietictacktoe.jpg

TicTacToecopy.jpg

Thank you! I made a couple of tic tac toe sheets last night with clipart on them. I have to learn how to post a pic (that will probably have to wait until I get back) I like the idea of having the actual pieces to play!

When taping the little zippy bag onto the page, doesn't it make the previous pages bumpy when trying to color or write?

Oh my goodness.....I went to Staples today and they told me I couldn't have it bound because it was larger than the 1" coil! They would have to send it out. So when I asked how may pages a 1" coil held, they said about 150 pages. OMG....150 double sided pages.....that's 300 pages but I have more than 1"!! What am I supposed to take out?!?!?!:confused3

My other option is to put them in a clear binder with their cover in the plastic front. What do you guys think? I mean, besides the fact that I am addicted to searching, copying, printing pages?!?!:rotfl2:

Thank you! I made a couple of tic tac toe sheets last night with clipart on them. I have to learn how to post a pic (that will probably have to wait until I get back) I like the idea of having the actual pieces to play!

When taping the little zippy bag onto the page, doesn't it make the previous pages bumpy when trying to color or write?

You know, I never thought of that... But I am getting them spiral bound so I suppose they could flip the page to the one they are working on. Now I need to make sure a coloring page isnt directly on the back of any of these... THanks for the heads up!! :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness.....I went to Staples today and they told me I couldn't have it bound because it was larger than the 1" coil! They would have to send it out. So when I asked how may pages a 1" coil held, they said about 150 pages. OMG....150 double sided pages.....that's 300 pages but I have more than 1"!! What am I supposed to take out?!?!?!:confused3

My other option is to put them in a clear binder with their cover in the plastic front. What do you guys think? I mean, besides the fact that I am addicted to searching, copying, printing pages?!?!:rotfl2:

Oh no!! Mine is about 110 double sided, 220 single sided. What cost did they tell you to send it out to bind it?? You know binders might be even more fun... You could take the one you are working on out if you need to color and put back in or just color directly in. Just make sure the bulk on the binder fits in their backpacks. I don't know if my kids tiny little drawsting packs would hold a binder... Oh goodness:rotfl:

Where did you find these? and are there more??

I found these in a Walt Disney World coloring book that purchase on ebay. I scanned in to use in my own activity book. (shhhh) I didn't want to have to bring mutliple coloring book and etc... I think there are a few more when I get to it. Soon, soon. <grin>

I need activities for a 9 and 13 year old! I have googled but have not been too successful.

I did find these pictures of the Pirates of Caribeann:

http://www.coloring-book.info/colori...age.php?id=113

Thanks

I could not get this link to work? Anyone else?

Oh no!! Mine is about 110 double sided, 220 single sided. What cost did they tell you to send it out to bind it?? You know binders might be even more fun... You could take the one you are working on out if you need to color and put back in or just color directly in. Just make sure the bulk on the binder fits in their backpacks. I don't know if my kids tiny little drawsting packs would hold a binder... Oh goodness:rotfl:

110 pages will fit into a 1" coil. Staples had 2 different binding combs...one is a spiral shape which looks better but cannot be added to. The other can be opened a little and can be added to. Of course, I don't have this problem because I can't even fit my pages in it, let alone try to add more!:rotfl:

I didn't ask how much it was to send out because we leave in 7 days!!:dance3: To have the cover laminated was 1.00, .50 for the back black piece, 2.49 to have it cut and bound. $4.00 total! I like the book bound because it is a little bit smaller than the binder but I hate to take anything out!!:upsidedow

I found these in a Walt Disney World coloring book that purchase on ebay. I scanned in to use in my own activity book. (shhhh) I didn't want to have to bring mutliple coloring book and etc... I think there are a few more when I get to it. Soon, soon. <grin>

I could not get this link to work? Anyone else?

I am unsure why it is not working. Well if not, go to google and search for Pirates of Caribbean coloring pages and it was the 1st option under images for for POC coloring pages. HTH

Does anyone have ideas for the older kids?

I have done up some new pages to use for Epcot. These would be great for those looking for a little learning, homeschool or need a Disney project.

Thanks to donatalie for the use of her AMAZING clip arts!!! These are SO AWESOME!

MexicoKA.jpg

NorwayKA.jpg

chinaKA.jpg

germanyKA.jpg

italyKA.jpg

japanKA.jpg

ooooh these are so nice. Are you planning to do the rest of the countries? I really hope so as they are perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter