Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly,
Hello! We are going on a cruise on September 5th and I would like to use these as door magnets.

The lifesaverscristy.jpg It is image number 70 in your cruise folder. Could you please do one with:
- James Family (John, Kim, Cooper, and Ella)
- Weirick Family (Robert and Kelly)

Also, could you please do the cruisebday_machaela.jpg with the name Kim? It is image number 54 in your cruise folder.

Thank you soooo much!
Kelly
:goodvibes

I absolutely love your shirts. Can you make some for me?
All with the Mickey & Friends

Grammy
Mom
Dad
Michael
Matthew
Uncle

Thanks so much!

White T-shirts - Thanks

Did you get a chance to do these? I am leaving on Sunday.
I am Kelly from CT, too! I am from Waterbury!

I have a huge favor to ask of you.. I absolutely love all your designs!! Can you please create t-shirts for Thanksgiving for me .. with the characters all dressed up in Pilgrim outfits.. for the names, Robyn, Sal, Grace, Grandma, Grandpa, Russ, and Marelis?? Thank you soooooo muc:thumbsup2:thanks:h!!!!!
Can I also please request a stroller tag with Princess Grace on it?? A pink one! thank you so much

Have a great t-shirt making party! :goodvibes

Hi,
I LOVE all of your designs......I only need 1 more for our October trip, though. I was wondering and hoping if you could personalize the design in post #3214---page 215 ---. I would LOVE it if I could have a name on the bottom of each design (in place of "the Freemans"--same multi-colors, though !) in the example I noted above:

The names for each design are:

Mom
Dad
Nonna
Eric
Evan
Lucas

Thanks so much !

Lisa:)

PS--OOPS---I forgot to add that they will be on white tshirts with dark t-fers (AMY'S!!!)

Hi Kelly, Have you done page 215 yet? My post is 3217 and I was just making sure that it was not overlooked...

TIA, Danette

Hi Kelly,
I was wondering if I could have the Minnie design for my daughters and I: Sarah, Emma and Mom. I will be ironing them on dark shirts.
Mickey and Friends for white shirts: Mom, Dad, Sarah, Emma
Princess design for white shirts: Sarah, Emma
That would look best don't you think? I do have a question about trimming? How close do people trim to the edge of the designs? If anyone who has make them wants to chime in, any help would be appreciated! Thanks again for sharing your time and talents with all of us crazed mouse fan planners!

Here are your requests, as far as trimming goes, just trim around the outside of the black border for the dark Minnies and for the light shirts just trim around the name as close to the design as possible the background is clear on a light transfer so the trimming just gets rid of the clear block around the desgin. I hope this makes sense to you. Be sure to read the instructions for both types of transfers, for the dark transfers you don't need to "mirror" or "flip" the image before you print, but with the light transfers you do.:cutie:

I will need these by beginning of Sept.

Hi,can I get 1 - Mickey with the name(Chris) and 3- Minnies with the names(Danette, Christin and Chloe) and 2 cinderella's with the names( Christin and Chloe)? And can I get the balloonhead09 design as well? The names will be printed onto dark colored shirts (red -mickey and Minnie and royal blue-cinderella and the balloonhead09 will be printed onto light(grey).

And also can you add the rainbow family design with single names on each of them: Chris, Danette, Christin and Chloe

And also can you add the charmingdrk_maybe and instead of Daddy to 3 princess' can you change it to 2 princess'?

Thanks, Danette

You're welcome :cutie:

Here are your requests, as far as trimming goes, just trim around the outside of the black border for the dark Minnies and for the light shirts just trim around the name as close to the design as possible the background is clear on a light transfer so the trimming just gets rid of the clear block around the desgin. I hope this makes sense to you. Be sure to read the instructions for both types of transfers, for the dark transfers you don't need to "mirror" or "flip" the image before you print, but with the light transfers you do.:cutie:

Thanks so much Kelly...How do I download them? Didn't see them in the 4shared account. Any help would be great! Thanks again...

Thanks so much Kelly...How do I download them? Didn't see them in the 4shared account. Any help would be great! Thanks again...

Just click on each image seperately and it will open up into a new window. Then just hit the button to download it to your computer at it's original size:goodvibes

May I please have the Our Disney Vacation Featuring The Oberdorf Family 2009. I will use dark paper. Thanks very much!

Just FYI, in the Prince Charming graphic above, the word 'definitely' is spelled incorrectly.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter