Karen's Third Annual December Jellyrolls meet--12/2/05--Photos begin on page 58

Thank heaven there was someone naughtier than I!!!!! There's always next year to perfect the 'naughtiness' level!!!

here's a few pics.........

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

TLinden16 said:
Why does Kathy look so afraid of those drunk girls?
:rotfl2: I do hope they stop by and post like they said they would. :wave:

Hey Diane, speaking of naughty, at DS's hockey clinic this morning they had to practice diving...and they needed someone to hold the pole for them to dive under. I thought you might be perfect for that job. :rotfl:

Did you guys like the video clip? Anybody who wants to meet up let me know. I usually squeeze in a trip or two during the year. (due to a cyber stalker, I won't post my dates, but pm me and I'll let you know if we can meet up. I guess my life is more interesting then theirs :confused3 )I'll definately be there for next years meet.

I've got lots of pics/videos of JR players if anybody wants to see them PM me.

Karen, thanks for organizing this group. Had a fabulous time, first trip to Jelly Rolls. Plan to attend again next year. Thanks!

CamColt said:
:rotfl2: I do hope they stop by and post like they said they would. :wave:

Hey Diane, speaking of naughty, at DS's hockey clinic this morning they had to practice diving...and they needed someone to hold the pole for them to dive under. I thought you might be perfect for that job. :rotfl:

Only if Karen is willing to dive under!!! I'm the queen of holding and she's the queen of diving. What a pair we are. :rotfl2:

goofy4tink said:
Only if Karen is willing to dive under!!! I'm the queen of holding and she's the queen of diving. What a pair we are. :rotfl2:

Sigh.....Sooooo sorry I missed it. I am marking the calendar for 12/8/06 right now, with DH's blessing and the good Lord willing!!! :teeth:

Hmm. Maybe if we get enough people this year, we can look into them letting us have the bar to ourselves for a couple of hours. I don't know how much it would cost, but it would be way cool.

TLinden16 said:
Hmm. Maybe if we get enough people this year, we can look into them letting us have the bar to ourselves for a couple of hours. I don't know how much it would cost, but it would be way cool.

and then we get to pick our pianomen :love: I'll kick in!

That would be cool! I'm hoping I will be able to ditch the fam again and get down there. If I do it will definitely be that weekend. :cool1:

and just wanted to say what a great time we had. It was wonderful to see old friends and make new ones.

Karen - thanks again for all the organizing you did. This meet just keeps getting bigger and better each year - can't wait until next year's meet. Let's see, only 359 more days!!!

Diane - you looked really good in those Tigger ears!!

Kathy - thanks for bringing the trees. They really added to the festivity of the night!!!

Beth - bet that's a birthday you won't forget for a looonnnggg time!!!

Liz - Sorry we didn't get a chance to spend more time with you Wed. night, but had fun anyway. It was funny to see the look on my friend Kim's face when you started the bidding to end "American Pie". Later that was all she was talking about and how much fun they had. Looks like I recruited 2 more Jellyrollers!!!

So, looks like I'll be seeing the rest of you at JRs on Dec. 8, 2006!!!! :teeth:

Ok Karen, When's the 4th annual JR meet thread going to start :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter