Karen's Third Annual December Jellyrolls meet--12/2/05--Photos begin on page 58

Thank you, Karen, for putting together such a fun meet. I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone. :banana:

TLinden16 said:
When's mousefest next year?

I do have to sit down and figure out when I'm going to book my trip for next year so I can get my room at the Boardwalk at the 11 month window.

How does Friday, December 8th, 2006 sound? ;)

Karen

You name the time/date, I'll be there. Looks like a whole new pass for me...something to look forward to...partying with the grown-ups and I use that term very loosely. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Great pictures!! :3dglasses It looks like all of you had as much fun as I knew you would!!!!! :banana: :grouphug:

I am going to plan on being there next year!!! :sunny: :hourglass

Someone on the Dec 1 Carousel Meet hosted by Ray said that MouseFest land section runs from Dec 7-12.....looks like Dec 8 fits in very nicely Karen.

TLinden16 said:
When's mousefest next year?

I do have to sit down and figure out when I'm going to book my trip for next year so I can get my room at the Boardwalk at the 11 month window.

How does Friday, December 8th, 2006 sound? ;)

Karen

MouseFest is AFTER the cruise next year, and that's Dec. 3-7. So...Friday, Dec. 8 would catch a lot of MouseFesters. However, for the DISers that go to WDW the week after Thanksgiving, it will be a week AFTER that week. (Thanksgiving is Nov. 23rd next year.)

Perhaps they will have to take a two week trip then. :)

You guys look like you had a fabulous time! Sorry I missed it. :(

Just wanted to let everyone know that the first five days of my trip report are up on the trip report board.

Thanks for the wonderful meet Karen!! I had a blast!

Nancy - I was part of the Angel group!

Kathy - it was nice meeting you at Jellyrolls, then at Millionare (sp?), then at Mama Melrose's......... :teeth:

This was one party not to be missed! :cheer2: Thanks for another great time at Jelly Rolls and "hello" :wave: to anyone I missed say hi to when I was there. Judging from the pictures, I think I missed quite a few of you!

WebmasterKathy said:
Gail, I think all of the Angels are on the nice list for now.
Yea! I've got to say I'm a little relieved :blush:

WebmasterKathy said:
However, if you want to compare notes... :earseek:
What notes?! :eek:

WebmasterKathy said:
It was great to meet everyone, even though the time went way too fast!
::yes::

Thanks for a great Jellyrolls meet Karen! :cool1:

WebmasterKathy said:
What was I writing down? I was making notes to send to Santa for his naughty and nice lists. :rotfl:

Most of us will be on the nice list.

Diane, however... let's just say the naughty list will be longer than usual this year. :teeth:

Checking in for the naughty list.:banana: I was afraid to check my tag :rotfl2:

TLinden16 said:
Good to hear that everyone had so much fun at Jellyrolls the other night. Of course, some of us who shall remain nameless had an even better time there last night. I didn't make it back to my room until 2:30 this morning!
You naughty, naughty people :rotfl2:

Love the pics! I'll post some of my own too. I'm not sure how I snuck out of those pics. Phew.... no proof I was there :rolleyes1

I went back to JR the next 4 nights making it 6 out of 8 nights for the trip spent at JR! It's much easier finding your way back to BCV though. Can't wait until next year. The first Friday in Dec. would work better then the 2nd, but I'll make it happen either way.

Loved hearing Scotty "live". He makes Kermit proud. He's just a hoot. My 2nd to the last night I finally got to hear my Boston song because Pete learned it between sets. Pete was hot singing "Somebody to Love" and "Behind Blue Eyes" Jason singing Beth by Kiss and Turn the Page were great too. Ray cracked my up singing "conjunction, junction". My last night Jason dedicated "leaving on a Jet Plane to me" and as soon as he finished I started to head out and Mike had everyone sing "hey , hey, hey, goodbye " :sad:

I want to go back!!!!

I really enjoyed meeting all of you! It was great fun. Thanks Karen for puting the meet together! Keep in touch everyone. Hey, if anybody wants to head down for a long weekend and the "fantastic 4" are playing,,,, then I'm in ;)

twotoohappy said:
My last night Jason dedicated "leaving on a Jet Plane to me" and as soon as he finished I started to head out and Mike had everyone sing "hey , hey, hey, goodbye " :sad:

That is too funny!!! :rotfl: I agree. I would love to be back there again tonight especially with this horrid storm we have going out here. We lucked out Tuesday, but not this time. :rolleyes:

Last Friday was most certainly better than today!!!!! This is horrible. And Kathy.....am I the only one on the naughty list???? I can't believe I'm all alone in my 'naughtiness' however unintended it was. I can't wait for next years meet.....wonder when our fearless leader will call it for.

goofy4tink said:
Last Friday was most certainly better than today!!!!! This is horrible. And Kathy.....am I the only one on the naughty list???? I can't believe I'm all alone in my 'naughtiness' however unintended it was. I can't wait for next years meet.....wonder when our fearless leader will call it for.

LOL!

Hopefully when she warms up she can start thinking of a date. ;) The second weekend in Dec works best for me. Then again, when doesn't Disney work for me? ;)

I think Friday, December 8, 2006 is going to be the date next year. I like to plan it around when Mouse Fest is there. That's when the other three have been.

goofy4tink said:
And Kathy.....am I the only one on the naughty list???? I can't believe I'm all alone in my 'naughtiness' however unintended it was
Naughty too! :maleficen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter