Karen's Third Annual December Jellyrolls meet--12/2/05--Photos begin on page 58

magiroux said:
Oh, don't just hate reality. Yesterday at 2:30pm I had finished my Segway Tour, used my Soaring Fast Pass and was eating my way "round the world" all in the 80 degree sunshine. Fast forward 24 hours.....it's 30 degrees, two inches of fresh snow, catching up on laundry, babies are crying...oh my, "Calgon, take me back to WDW!!!"

What a great time. It was nice to see everybody again and to meet new friends. Thanks for putting such a great meet together, Karen and thanks to Beth for the great shirts and John for the pins and to everyone else that helped make us very "flashy" for the event.

Never mind pitcures, Kathy. I want you to post what you were writing in that little book of yours all night :goodvibes

Well, off to change a diaper :sad: :faint:

You had 80-degree weather Sunday? Man...the 3 days I was there it didn't get above 70! :( Still....really beautiful days full of "abundant sunshine" - as USA Today put it!

Good to hear that everyone had so much fun at Jellyrolls the other night. Of course, some of us who shall remain nameless had an even better time there last night. I didn't make it back to my room until 2:30 this morning!

I'm tired, but maybe I'll see what I can do about posting a few pictures before bed. You'll have a few minutes to send me money so that I won't put the incriminating ones up there.

f12bf2fe.jpg

Here's a group shot of the people who closed the place down. I'm not going to attempt to say who is who in it. I met so many people that night that I can't say who some of the people are. Sorry.

f12bf3d2.jpg

Pianomen Jason and Scotty

f12bf3d4.jpg

I can't remember who's who in this one. Sorry.

f12bf3d5.jpg

Stacy'safreak got onstage to represent one half of the room in a singing contest.

f12bf315.jpg

CrazyBoutDisney celebrates her birthday with a chicken dance

f12bf310.jpg

The DIS Christmas tree

I think a certain moderator needs a few good nights' sleep!! You must be completely wiped Karen. But, I was thinking of you all as I drifted off to sleep at about 9:30 Sunday night, hoping you were all having as good a time as we had Friday night.
And yes Kathy, I know I'm on that naughty list. Looks like just coal for me this year. Maybe I can get on the nice list next year...if I try really, really hard???

Diane, I need more than a few nights good sleep. I actually dozed off on the plane last night because I was so exhausted by the end of the trip. But I did keep going and going and going :) I had so much fun.

And Sunday night was off the hook. Things were tame Friday night compared to Sunday night!

Diane, stay away from poles.

Karen

TLinden16 said:
f12bf3d4.jpg

I can't remember who's who in this one. Sorry.

shamrock bunch, debloco, Lars624, firstmickey, lewdyan1

It was a great time! I am still uploading my pics. It was great to meet everyone! And thank you to everyone for the pins, bracelets, etc.

Are we a fun bunch or what???? ;)

back to a sad reality without any spoon singing glittery turkey carcasses...until next time that is! ;) :teeth:

TLinden16 said:
Diane, I need more than a few nights good sleep. I actually dozed off on the plane last night because I was so exhausted by the end of the trip. But I did keep going and going and going :) I had so much fun.

And Sunday night was off the hook. Things were tame Friday night compared to Sunday night!

Diane, stay away from poles.

Karen

Whatever do you mean, Karen? :rotfl2:
Glad to see you made it home safe and sound. I thought you were coming today?

Hey Stacy,

It was great meeting you and sharing a table with you! What a fun night!

WebmasterKathy said:
What was I writing down? I was making notes to send to Santa for his naughty and nice lists. :rotfl:

Most of us will be on the nice list.

Diane, however... let's just say the naughty list will be longer than usual this year. :teeth:
Hope I'm on the nice list Kathy - you certainly are!
It was great meeting you. :goodvibes

CamColt said:
Hey Stacy,

It was great meeting you and sharing a table with you! What a fun night!
Katie, it was great to meet you too! I'll remember to call you if I have a problem with my Christmas lights blinking on and off ;) We had a blast! Too bad that the times goes so fast in WDW.

Gail, I think all of the Angels are on the nice list for now.

However, if you want to compare notes... :earseek:

It was great to meet everyone, even though the time went way too fast!

Looks like all had a great time!!

What is the date for the 4th Annual Jellyroll meet?
:wave2: :hourglass :banana: :teeth:

Here is a picture of our Jellyrolls Queen and Sponsor....Karen singing into her spoon!

f129ed41.jpg

I have some of the same pictures posted already, but here are some original ones.

Heres Stacy doing a great job up on stage
f1295e54.jpg

Kaycee, Karen,and Kathy with dueling lime green bracelets
f1295e47.jpg

And I know this one is a little blurry, but I had to post it because it certainly looks like there was diving go on. :rotfl2: Is this the proof we have been waiting for, Karen?
f1295e62.jpg

CdnDisneyNut said:
Looks like all had a great time!!

What is the date for the 4th Annual Jellyroll meet?
:wave2: :hourglass :banana: :teeth:

Yeah, Karen...I like to plan trips WAY in advance!

Btw...as I was getting off the elevator at the Dolphin ~ 9 p.m. Friday night, I walked past a group of, oh....8-10 women. One asked if I was NancyIL...then said, "We're the Angels!" I really have to spend more time on the Communiuty Board, cuz I barely remember anyone after the Ya-Yas!

NancyIL said:
Yeah, Karen...I like to plan trips WAY in advance!

Btw...as I was getting off the elevator at the Dolphin ~ 9 p.m. Friday night, I walked past a group of, oh....8-10 women. One asked if I was NancyIL...then said, "We're the Angels!" I really have to spend more time on the Communiuty Board, cuz I barely remember anyone after the Ya-Yas!

that was us! :teeth: :wave2: :grouphug:

When's mousefest next year?

I do have to sit down and figure out when I'm going to book my trip for next year so I can get my room at the Boardwalk at the 11 month window.

How does Friday, December 8th, 2006 sound? ;)

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter