Kardiebelle's Journal comments welcome!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KARDIEBELLE & DH!!!
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
(Virtual cake has no calories!)

Hope it was a good one!
Mike :goodvibes

Happiest of Anniversaries, Kardiebelle and Darling Husband!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on 5 kickbum years!!!

Thanks everyone for the happy- happies. We had a great weekend. On the 5th though we went to his moms house because we got married on her birthday. I am not sure if that was a mistake or a good thing. We are able to drop the kids off there and they are able to be with her on her birthday but then we are expected to stay to because it's his mom. But what DH did was say we will be right back and we walked down the block and had dinner at a mexican resturant and were back at the house in 45 min to be with his mom. She is not that that old yet (55) so we might have to do this for a long while. I had a great week this week. We went to the State Fair and I got burnt. I used spf 50 too. The kids don't get red at all but my skin is so fair (WHITE) that I burn so easily.

Today was also weigh day and now weigh 194.5 I am doing great. I lost 3 pounds. WOW! I only exercised 3 times this week. But did tons of walking all over with the kids that I didn't count.

Goals for the week

Exercise at least 5 times
drink lots of water
Hug the kids 10 times a day
count my calorie intake total 1300 each day
start to ask people to sponser my family for the aids walk and walk for diabetes.

Hi Kardiebelle,

Glad you and DH were able to sneak away for a little while Friday night!
Hope that your burn is subsiding too. Huge congrats on a good weigh in!

Hope that the rest of your weekend is cool!

Way to go on the weight loss!!!!! BRAVO to you!!!!

Sorry I didn't see this until now but Happy Anniversary (even though a little late). Glad to hear you were able to have a little time alone (even if you had to "sneak" :) ).

Keep up the good work!!!!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Hi everyone, Well yesterday was great. DH was on call at the hospital all night and I was able to get my 4 mile walk tape. I was a little worn out after it but I stuck thorugh it and did it all. I did great on the food also.

Breakfast was a bowl of lucky charmes cereal with milk
lunch tater tots and a hot dog with bun
dinner 2 bowls of hamburger soup and a piece of bread with butter
snack was a piece of orange dream pie everything was fat free and made with splenda because they are diabetic. But it was good not great but good. I ate it. If you like dreamsicles then you would love this pie.

But today the kids are being very sassy. DD came out of her room this morning and she was mad I have no idea why but she was crabby. DS came in the room last night and climbed in bed with me. And when this happens than I know he will not get great sleep because he tosses and turns all night trying to stay asleep. But now they will not stop fighting each other. DD is in that stage where if no one plays with her no one likes her.

Today for breakfast I had
3 small pancakes 240 calories
2 sausage links 140
2 TSP of syrup 25

Congrats on the new Clippie Kardiebelle!!!
Glad to hear you had a good day yesterday!! Sorry the kids disrupted your rest too! Hope that you sleep better tonight! :goodvibes

mmmm creamsicles are my fave! hehe!
Hope you are having a healthy and happy night!
Mike :sunny:

That orange dream pie sounds yummy - I use to LOVE creamsicles when I was younger - haven't had one in a LONG time!!!!

Sorry your kids were disruptive to your sleep and your dd was in a mood - hope she got to feeling better later in the day and hope they stopped fighting. I remember when we were younger my brother and I would always seem to argue more and get into more fights when mom wasn't feeling good - must be a kid thing!!!! :)

Chris

They started to get a little better now that DH got home. He brought them McDonalds and then they were fine. The only thing is that my intake was not very great at all.

lunch
double cheeseburger and small fry for McDonalds

Dinner
ponderosa. I had no idea that kids under 12 ate for free on tuesday which worked out for us but it was very crowded.
I had a large salad plate with fat free dressing then I went up for my next plate and got some fruit and some bad things. Then came the third plate and that was all bad except the watermelon. I love their meatballs there I think I ate about 10 of them. Today is a new day. I am going to challenge myself.

Kardiebelle-- Hi, sweetie! LOVE your new clippie! I'm sorry your little darlings aren't always on their most darling behavior -- I am convinced that is why God made children so cute!

Hope you are having a great day! You are doing so great! Keep up all your hard work. You may just inspire me to dig out my WATP tapes again! :)

Hi Kardiebelle!!

Hope you had a great day! Glad to hear DH's return simmered the runts down! :sunny: Sorry to hear that you fell victim, as most do, to the dreaded "Third Plate from Hell" that haunts most buffets. It is a pretty common urban legend, I surprised you had not heard. (heheheh! jk LOL :rotfl: ) Hey, at least the third plate of not so goodness did not become a completely terrible fourth and an unmentionable 5th!!

Have a happy & healthy night!

Hi everyone I'm back I haven't been here for a while. I was planning a birthday party for around 60 guest. I am very tired and completely worn out. The party was for my mom, sister, and sister in law.`We had so much fun the kids loved it. But I only had 1 week to plan it out so I haven't been here in a while.

Weel this week was great in the weight loss. I got on the scale today and I am down another 2 pounds I weigh 182.5. I am so happy. Well I am going to bed so talk to you later. 1 more pound till I meet my summer challenge goal.

Huge congrats on being just a pound away from your summer challenge and the weight loss - BRAVO!!!!! That is awesome. Sounds like the stress of the party planning paid off - hope they enjoyed the party as much as it sounds like you did!!!!!! What fun, even if it was stressful!!!

Chris

Hi Kardiebelle!!

Welcome back! Sounds like you planned a pretty exciting party, glad it turned out well!
Huge congrats on your weight loss and being soooo close to your goal. You will be there in no time I am sure!!!

Have a great night & tomorrow!!

Well let me see. Yesterday was a o.k. day we went to play in the yard. DD has been really acting up lately and I know we are getting closer to school for her. She starts on the 1st but She keeps saying she is scared. I know it is natural to be scared to go but why is she being so naughty. She keep fighting with her brother. Yesterday she hit DH and we don't know what to do because I think she is not sure how everything will turn out. I sit down and talk to her about it everyday now and she listens and everything will be great for a while but then it starts up again. I don't know.

Yesterdays food
breakfast
1 fried egg
1 toast with butter
1 slice of bacon

lunch
1 wopper jr.
1 med fry

dinner
salad with fat free ranch
1 cheese and onion enchilada
1/2 cup puerto rican rice
1/4 cup refried beans

no exerise
2 liters of water

Today
breakfast
bowl of cereal
1 piece of toast

Well hope this day a great one.

Good morning, Kardiebelle!

Kids can be a real challenge, at ANY age. Just remember that whatever they are doing now that annoys you, it will change soon.

You're doing AWESOME!!

Have a great day!

Hi Kardiebelle!!

Just wanted to come and wish you a great week!!
Sorry to hear that DD has been acting up, I'm not a parent but it sounds to me a bit like she is not knowing how to deal with her feelings (about school starting maybe?) and acting out. Which I am sure is common sense! LOL Sometimes I wonder why I say things after I say 'em! hehe!! I do hope that she starts behaving better consistently soon!

Have a happy & healthy tomorrow!

Thanks Mike for the words and the wishes. I know that she will snap out of it. She is scared and she is not sure right not. She is only 4 years old and not sure of her standing. But today I ate a little more that I should of.

lunch
leftover grilled hamburger and a small scoop of mac and cheese.

snack
small piece of cake I shared with DS

Dinner
small plate of Egg noodles with gravy and ltalian meatballs with corn
Huge salad with the worst dreassing I have ever tasted. Western yuck

Water intake was 2 liters
exercise 50 mins of walking

You're doing great sticking with your water and exercise and your writing everything down. Sorry that you are having problems with your dd. My dd went through a biting phase one time and that was difficult to break. It's amazing how kids have so many different emotions and you just never know when which one is gonna hit.

:grouphug:

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter