Just for grins.

seems like the old gang are all back in!!:grouphug:
enjoy your few days break - and maybe ill find those pictures for you,:rotfl2:
tracy

OK, Now I really will be away for a few days.:rotfl:

arewethereyet3.png

arewethereyet2.png

arewethereyetcopy.png

ooooooh, I love these! Would love to wear them down on our nearly 24 hour train ride! Any chance that you could change one of the cars to a train (assuming there is clipart of Mickey or something in a train). I know you are away for a few days and our trip isn't until December so obviously no rush!

(And FYI, I am still sleeping in the Bugs Life night shirt I made from your design last year. The design is peeling a bit after 10 months of washing & wearing but I still love it!)

Can you make the Do Not Disturb Sign but put at the bottom
---We Are Testing----

Just however you want to do it is fine. You are great at what you do.

THANKS

Egads! :scared1: My computer is crashing and I am deleting a ton of stuff from it in an attempt to save it. May not be back for awhile. Just wanted y'all to know!:hug:

Oh Bother!!! I just crawled out of the hole I've been living in to discover that you have been here for over a month only to discover that you are gone again. Hurry back, you are definitely a bright spot in my day, I smile and think of you every time I put on one of the shirts that you DISigned!

I'm sorry for the computer troubles, I hope you can recover everything!
Blessings,
Mary

Kari,

1st day of school is tomorrow and i was printing off your lunch box notes. :love: Just checking in to see if you were still around....hope the computer didn't crash!!

lexiemom03, Natalie isn't designing right now, so you may need to ask someone else. Sorry..she is an awesome lady and has wonderful designs..I hope someone will step up and help you out.

That's so funny- my husband is wearing this tshirt from 4 years ago!
I'll see if I can find the image for you and PM you

I got excited when I saw a posting in this thread. :scared1: Oh no, how exciting :dance3::yay:Kari or Natailie has returned. But alas, it was a false alarm. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter