Just for grins.

Hello? :confused3

Are we done?

I really enjoy the pics, so I hope not.

:lovestruc

Not done, but I've been out of town and now my computer is acting up so that it's VERY slow.:goodvibes

cindywouldcookdinnercopy.jpg

As always I LOVE IT!

I am teaching summer school with a VERY DIFFICULT population of little people. All I have heard for a week is "My teacher doesn't make me do that." or "At my school we ...". I can not count how many times I have said lately. "Well, you are with me for now and this is the way we do it in my room."

I saw this and was very literally :rotfl2::lmao::thumbsup2.

This is definately going to be a shirt for the last day.

Thanks!-Heather

As always I LOVE IT!

I am teaching summer school with a VERY DIFFICULT population of little people. All I have heard for a week is "My teacher doesn't make me do that." or "At my school we ...". I can not count how many times I have said lately. "Well, you are with me for now and this is the way we do it in my room."

I saw this and was very literally :rotfl2::lmao::thumbsup2.

This is definately going to be a shirt for the last day.

Thanks!-Heather

Heather, glad to be of service:rotfl:.

Hi,
I know you are not disigning much... But, would you happen to have the following Disign with Ariel and Jasmine? If so, could you add something with Cousins instead of Best Friends? We call the one that looks like Ariel, Punkin and the one that looks like Jasmine, Half Pint.

If not or you don't have time to Disign, I understand.
Thanks!!
BFFbellecindy.jpg

Hi,
I know you are not disigning much... But, would you happen to have the following Disign with Ariel and Jasmine? If so, could you add something with Cousins instead of Best Friends? We call the one that looks like Ariel, Punkin and the one that looks like Jasmine, Half Pint.

If not or you don't have time to Disign, I understand.
Thanks!!
BFFbellecindy.jpg

Hi, I'm sorry, I really don't have time but if you want to post it on a separate thread maybe one of the other designers would do something similar for you.

THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!!!:banana::banana:

THANK YOU!!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

You're welcome!:goodvibes

nice disigns ;]

Thank you.:)

I'll be away for a few days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter