Just for grins.

sleepyconciousnesscopy.jpg

So I was scanning the designs to find something that I could use for MNSSHP...the one with Snow White wanting to be a witch is HILARIOUS!!!:lmao:

Hi Kari,
I went through EVERY page of this thread this morning, and I wanted to come back this evening and tell you how funny and talented you are. You really made me smile today! I really appreciate it!

So I was scanning the designs to find something that I could use for MNSSHP...the one with Snow White wanting to be a witch is HILARIOUS!!!:lmao:

Thank you, I like that one too.:rotfl:

Hi Kari,
I went through EVERY page of this thread this morning, and I wanted to come back this evening and tell you how funny and talented you are. You really made me smile today! I really appreciate it!

Awww, thank you for the nice words. :)

Kari,

I just spent all morning starting at post #1 and I love the work you do.

I have a question about the one you did with Tink saying "WHATEVER"

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/...ink/?action=view&current=tinkwhatevercopy.jpg

I have done a few pictures of my own for our next cruise, so I thought I might try to do something like this. How do you make the lettering be see-through? What program do you use to do your stuff? Maybe that ability is special to whatever program you use.

Thanks,
Linda :surfweb:

Kari,

I just spent all morning starting at post #1 and I love the work you do.

I have a question about the one you did with Tink saying "WHATEVER"

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/...ink/?action=view&current=tinkwhatevercopy.jpg

I have done a few pictures of my own for our next cruise, so I thought I might try to do something like this. How do you make the lettering be see-through? What program do you use to do your stuff? Maybe that ability is special to whatever program you use.

Thanks,
Linda :surfweb:

Hi Linda,

I have Photoshop Elements 5.0. I didn't even remember how I had done that but I went back and looked at the file and I had Tink as the background layer, on top of that I had a layer with the text "whatever", on top of that layer I had copied the text "whatever" layer and then on top of that I had copied the Tink background layer and group it with the previous "whatever" layer. Does this make any sense at all. Hope it is helpful. :)

I sorta follow what you said but I don't have Photoshop (not yet, anyway!). I will just try playing around with what I have. Thanks.

:cutie:

oh kari, looks like i was the last of the regulars to realise your back:worship::worship:
i just wanted to say your biggest brittish fan is back on board!
we used loads of your disigns for t shirts on our trip last aug (ok the tropical storm didnt help... and we had loads of compliments, esp the "daddy needs a time out" everyone wanted to know where the could buy that, lol!!!
dh is going to disney paris in a few week for 1 day, and he is wearing that shirt:lmao::lmao:
hope you are well, my kids at school will be glad, cause i have all you just for laughs as screen savers, they ll get some new ones now!!
keep up the amazing work -
tracy

oh kari, looks like i was the last of the regulars to realise your back:worship::worship:
i just wanted to say your biggest brittish fan is back on board!
we used loads of your disigns for t shirts on our trip last aug (ok the tropical storm didnt help... and we had loads of compliments, esp the "daddy needs a time out" everyone wanted to know where the could buy that, lol!!!
dh is going to disney paris in a few week for 1 day, and he is wearing that shirt:lmao::lmao:
hope you are well, my kids at school will be glad, cause i have all you just for laughs as screen savers, they ll get some new ones now!!
keep up the amazing work -
tracy

Hi Tracy!

I've been gone last week, so good to see you!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter