Just back from California - I LOVED IT!

We were in CA for 3 weeks over the summer and LOVED it. We drove from Canada. We were in La Jolla , Carlsbad, Encinitas Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Anaheim, Valencia, Universal City, and San Francisco.

Speaking of sunsets, we really enjoyed the sunsets at La Jolla AND Huntington Beach. We stayed at the Hyatt Huntington Beach, and it was the best time. The waves were great for boogie boarding. The restaurants (Chimayo's and Duke's) at the pier were fabulous.

Loved Encinitas Beach. We stayed there all day and had the most perfect day there with friends. Carlsbad was fun with the kids at Legoland, and I had the best time shopping at the outlet mall next to Legoland.

Trying to convince my DH to do this again next year. We ran out of time and had to skip Long Beach, where I wanted to visit the Aquarium of the Pacific.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter