Just back from BW GV!!!

TerriBelle

DIS Veteran
We just got back from a great week at the BW. We stayed in a 2 story GV. The crowds really picked up by the end of the week.

If anyone has any questions, let me know!

hi: hope you had a great time. did you book this at the 11 month mark? it seems like it would be really nice to stay in a gv, but i think we all need our own space as far as family goes. when is your next trip?

Yes, we booked at the 11 month window every day. I think all DVC members should try the GV once. They really are nice. The view was perfect! We watched the fireworks from our balcony every night. With having 2 rooms upstairs we really did feel that we had our own space.

Other comments:

The BCV are coming along great. The guides are still saying they will open in Sept. They are selling member stuff at the BC store now. I really wish they would have some stuff that isn't white! We pool hopped to SB twice and no one checked our id. It wasn't very crowded the days we went.

The busses really are a pain. We never had to wait too long but it just doesn't seem right that a deluxe resort bus should make 5 stops! We walked a lot from EPCOT and MGM or used the Swan/Dolphin boat stop.

We've only stayed in the one floor GV, have you tried both? If you did, which did you like better. How was the setup for the two floor GV? We're going in two and a half weeks, and were hoping to get the one floor again.

Peterd,

We actually requested the one floor since we have 3 1/2 year old twins and would have preferred keeping them on one floor but the two story was fine. It was room 5035 and it was located in the building with the pillars. We really loved the location! The layout was really nice with the kitchen, dining, tv area, and master bedroom on the main floor. Upstairs had 2 bedrooms each with a bath. One of the bedrooms upstairs had a balcony. The other had a balcony looking over the tv area. Not sure what the point of this is because the light from downstairs shines in to the room if people are up watching tv downstairs. The laundry was upstairs also. We really enjoyed the GV. If you have any more questions ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter