Just a montage of various resort photos (a lot)

Thanks for posting these!

We made our first PS today so now I'm getting excited.

It's pretty sad when your 9 year old DD says, "Mom, please we don't want to hear about the vacation today!"

WOW Dan...I've got a lump in my throat now....really homesick for Disney...

thanks for making my morning brighter,
Esmerelda :)

I LOVE LOOKING AT DISNEY PICTURES!!!!!:cloud9:

The music was a nice touch too! When I was listening to it though, the first song was real quiet so I turned it up all the way and then the next song kicked in and shot me to the ceiling. :scared1: I almost peed my pants not to mention wake up the whole house at 3:30 in the morning. Oh well. Well worth it!

When I look at these pictures I think of Walt and how he would feel to see what he all made. It truely is a world. (And they say one person can't make a difference - hah!):flower:

Your prediction was correct. The dial-up system was OH SO SLOW!!! But just like the real Disney thing...worth the wait. Your photographs will carry this Disney dreamer right through to an August WDW visit. Your talent is as clear as the pictures you have shared. Thanks! :bounce:

Thank you so very much! You need to post a tissue warning with this thread! It moved me to tears!

W O W !!!!! What GREAT pictures...I especially like the Boma one with the 'ghost" walking! You could start some rumors with that one!! Your ending pic at the airport along with the music really makes this a whole story. THANKS SO MUCH !!!! You made my evening!

Fantastic to see all these great pictures not posted elsewhere! Thanks very much for that. The Dolphin and Swan especially were portrayed in a way that I have never seen them and I am very anxious to stay there now!

Some simply beautiful and wonderful pictures. Having been to Disney numerous times I recognize alot of the scenes. Looking forward to my trip-7 days and counting!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The DIS Photo site seems to be working again, thought I would give this a bump for those who have not seen.

Dan

Love these photos! My favorites: the full moon over the Swan and the photo of the Yacht and Beach Club lighthouse, with the lovely flowers in the foreground. I like your CM photos, too.

Dan thank you so much for posting all your fantastic photos, your hard work is realy appreciated. :love1: Although I agree with other posters, you really should give a tissue warning !! My eye filled up at the first photo! This will be our first trip to WDW, so we have had great fun trying to use our every growing Disney knowledge to try and guess where all the photo's were taken from.

Not long to go now...I'm toooooo excited !!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!

These are THE best pictures I have ever seen, and I have seen lots of Disney photos!!!!

Dan, thanks so much for sharing!

CC

:earsgirl:

Wow! I think this thread deserves a permanent spot at the top or something. princess: Thanks for putting it together! I will have to revisit it frequently.

By the way, gorgeous photos! You really have a great talent for photography.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter