Just a montage of various resort photos (a lot)

Wow Dan! I was with you when you took a few of those pictures at the Boardwalk, remember??!! Before/during the wine and cheese social?
Well, the pictures look great. You've got some talent for an amateur!

Thanks so much Dan.

The pictures and music just made my day. I'm going to come back here tomorrow and have this as my background while I work....

Magical. :)

Can someone help me? What is the first song that is played. I keep humming it all day long but ?????

Thanks.:D

WOW!!! Spent much of the afternoon going over each picture w/my buddy from work. What a great collection. Thanks, Dan.

Originally posted by BCV23
Can someone help me? What is the first song that is played. I keep humming it all day long but ?????

Thanks.:D
Is it 'A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes'? I am not sure. It is a long Disney medley midi sound file I found some time back and saved to my own site.

And yes, Allison, I do remember there at MouseFest. ::MickeyMo

I thought I would answer this and bump in case some missed this. I held off for a bit as I was all out of bandwidth (I used 16 gig in 3 days :eek: ) and Pete here said it was okay to transfer the pictures to the DIS photo site. So thanks, Pete, for your bandwidth, thank goodness for those new servers.

Thank you Dan for answering but I don't think that's it.

I'm the worst in the world wth lyrics...sort of make them up as I hum

:hyper: but it might be something like "With a smile and a dream..."

Again, thanks for sharing.:D

Great post, Dan, as usual! :) Your pictures are always so clear and they make me feel like I am there!! :) Thanks!

Amazing Dan........ thank you so much. I will be staying at the Swan for the first time in December so I especially enjoyed all the Swan and Dolphin photos. Please keep the pictures coming.

OK, now I need my counter to hurry!

THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES WISH I WAS THERE AGAIN WE WERE THERE MAR 1 THUR THE 11TH IT WAS WONDERFUL. SO WONDERFUL WE BOT INTO THE VACATION CLUB AT SARATOPGA SPRINGS BE THERE FIRST 2 WEEKS IN OCT 2005.
SORRY FOR CAPS ICAN'T SEE VERY WELL. I HAVE FLOATERS IN MY EYE,:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:

After seeing those pictures, I wanted to hurry to the last page and ask what type camera you use? I did read and found my answer. I know however, my pictures will NEVER look at beautiful as yours do. You truly have a gift!

Thank you for taking the time to share these with all of us. It's 11:48 here right now and I wanna run upstairs and wake the kids to come see them. I guess I'm going to have to hold off till morning though!

They're going to be saying, "I wanna stay there, no I wanna stay there, how about there?"

Mom wants to stay at the Swan now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter