Just a montage of various resort photos (a lot)

Thank you so much. You captured more than just images, as I watched I felt that intangible "Disney Magic" feeling.

Now would you please call the IRS for me and tell them that my taxes won't be done on time because I am going to just sit here and look at your pictures over and over?

Tammy

Wonderful, Dan, just wonderful. Thanks for taking the time to put this together. It transports me to WDW, and I love that feeling! :earsgirl:

Dan Murphy, as always, I love your photos. Thank you for sharing them. You don't come to the Resorts Board often enough, in my humble opinion. I would love to see you around here more (hint! hint!).

Janet

Dan,

WOW !!! Thanks for all the work that you put into this project. You have made alot of people, myself included, very happy !

The pictures, especially of YC, brought back many memories. DW and I honeymooned there in 92 and we returned last year to YC with our children (DS 7, DD3).

Thanks Again !

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Thank you for the wonderful thread Dan!!!!!

We'll be staying at the Dolphin for the first time this summer and I just showed your pictures to DD. All she could say is "wow"!!!

Thanks for sharing such wonderful pictures:sunny: I love looking at them over and over again.

....Dan! You post, without a doubt, some the the BEST WDW photos, along with the BEST music!! (Whenever I need a "DIS-fix", I click onto this thread, and I'm immediately transformed to happy times:D !) Thanks again....keep the pix comin' !!

Wow!!! You just made my night. Those are some really awesome pictures. Really captured the magic. I especially loved the sunset pictures, they gave me the chills. It's our first time so I'm not real sure what all the pictures were of, but I still loved them all the same. Thank you for taking the time to share some of your trip with us. I loved it!!!:sunny:

Amazing photos...happy peaceful exciting breathtaking!!!!! Now I have to visit every resort! Thank you so much!

Beautiful pictures Dan. Thanks!

Muffy

Originally posted by suzywindy
STACY A - The picture of Walt and Mickey is at the Contemporary as you go in the front doors - right in the lobby! I almost thought about using that as my screensaver. These pictures and music just made my night.:teeth:

I don't know if someone posted this yet, but I thought this too, until someone here on the DIS clarified things for me: Mickey is actually standing with the orchestra director of the original Fantasia (Tchiakovsky ?). They shake hands in the beginning ;) .

DanMurphy-- the pictures are beautiful. I want to go back there NOW!!

:wave2:

WOW!!! Dan, you are quite the photographer! The angles of some of these pictures are stunning!

Thanks so much for sharing, I want to go back right now and we just returned on Sat.!!:rolleyes:

WOW!! Great Photos!!! We are going to be staying @ the Poly in Oct., so I loved seeing those, but after seeing photos of BC/YC, I want to go back there too, I'm afraid I'll miss it. Thanks, enjoyed it!!!

Great pics! Thank you for sharing them! That must have taken some time to put together and I just wanted to let you know that it is appreciated!

Less than 30 days! :sunny:

Love this thread....music as well as pictures. Thanks, Dan!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter