June Scrapping Challenge-Believen is our Winner!!!!!

great job Believen!

my sad little 4 pages will be added to greatly for July! ( well that's the plan anyways :rotfl2: )

:yay: after a crazy month of May and our WDW trip in June, plus me getting pneumonia...I'm finally back to my scrapbook room....feels GOOD!:goodvibes

Anyhow, I never did post for MAY but if it is not to late, I actually did do a whopping 2 pages...(hey at least I scrapped right?)

Ok and barely in there for June I did get 4 12 x 12 pgs done and a small 16 pg 5 x 5 brag album from our trip just last month. So however that counts awesome.

I plan to get some serious scrapping done in July...need to finish my 2007 vacation in Atlanta and PCB FL for my goal to start the big-WDW scrapbook for our June trip by end of Aug...wish me luck and :thanks: :disrocks:

I tried to get on last night to add two pages, but the boards wouldn't load for me. :rolleyes: Not much, but they were important pages where I have been working on a piecing for awhile. That should put me at 45 for the month. :thumbsup2 Excited to start the new list for July!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter