June/July/August 2006 Code watch

I'm going to be in Orlando from June 26-July 19 for a convention which I will be extending to a fun trip July 6-19. I'm am anxiously awaiting codes!

I have already made ressies for June. It was a package deal through Wal-Mart. I need to change my resort ressies anyways. So...is there any way that I can apply discount codes through the WM TA? Someone mentioned a teacher's code. Can you tell me more about this?

Back to :teacher: tomorrow! So much for spending my life at the DIS :flower:

Do you mind sharing what the deal was you got at Walmart, I'm curious.

We went 17-23 Dec 2005 and will be returning 20-30 Jun 06. Checked out the SOG reservation site and some of the days are already booked up. Hope I can get a deal at POR (AP or AAA).

Teacher code discounts - for Swan & Dolphin.
Nice alternative to WDW resorts - next door to Y/BC - near EPCOT & STUDIO's
Call them for rates - 888-828-8850
http://www.swandolphin.com/intro.html
rates as low as $189/night June 16, 2006 thu Sept 4, 2006

Walmart discount may be associated with COSCO or BJ's discount warehouses.

I am still waiting for BRP.

(we have a Dolphin teacher rate of $210 - resort view w/ balcony and an AAA rate at WL courtyard for $279)

We will go with BRP if the rates beat either of the above.
Or we may split our 2 weeks between WL & Dolphin.
DH wants to stay in one resort for 2 weeks.
Our kids want WL (willing to do a woodsview)
I am willing to split resorts.

I hope BRP will decide for us.

Add us five!! We are going late July. Hoping for a killer deal with AP so my DH can get once since he is down there often. I am hoping to stay 10 days if I can swing it!

::MickeyMo

just booked ASMO on a AAA discount! 1st time trying the Value Resots. Could not beat the price, yet. 664. for 7nt. princess:

I also want in on this! We are not planning to go this year, but, who knows, it could be a good deal, that even my DH could not pass up!!! I will keep my fingers crossed.

With the death knell sounding for BRP, I figured we'd better bump this one up for a "true" watch--I just hope they don't keep us waiting until April as in years past! ::yes::

BTW, no AP rates beyond 4/8/06 as of 7:00 a.m. 1/11/06! :rotfl2:

Count us in waiting for AP code for June 18-26 at POR. Just back from POR Dec. 18-27. It was awesome! Have to look forward to another trip to beat the being back blues! :rotfl2:

i'm still looking for discounts to the wilderness lodge

I'm also waiting for codes for July. I'm looking for anytype of discount for AKL. Right now we have AAA standard view room booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter