June/July/August 2006 Code watch

We'll be there June 16 to 25th. We can't wait! Wanted to go in May but don't want to take my kids out of school so we decided on June and we'll get to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary and my B-day there too :cool1:
We're staying as ASMo. We're not AAA members or AP holders so hopefully something will come out for general public :wizard:

This is my first time to post! :cool1:

Anyways, my family is planning a gathering for June 3-17 currently at the All Star Movie resort but was thinking of changing to the Pop Century. Any recommendations or are all value resorts basically the same? Normally we rent a house but we are thinking of trying the MYW with dining for 10 days and the last four going to Universal. ::MinnieMo

tripplanner2 said:
How crowded is it over the July 4 holiday? We have annual passes that expire July 13 and we want to use them again before that date. Last year we stayed 2 weeks and it was really hot but we figured out how to do it before we left. I think I may be there around the same time as you, our kids get out of school on June 23 and then the passes expire on July 13 so it has to be within that period that we go. I would love to stay for 2 weeks again but we are going to have to see how finances work out. :flower2: :scratchin :goodvibes
Yep it will be crowded but its disney world i will take a busy day at wdw over working anyday lol.Really only time crowds have botherd me is christmas week.Have a plan if heat or crowds get to you head back to the resort for a swim or nap.Myself i enjoy the resorts has much has the parks anymore.

james15 said:
Yep it will be crowded but its disney world i will take a busy day at wdw over working anyday lol.Really only time crowds have botherd me is christmas week.Have a plan if heat or crowds get to you head back to the resort for a swim or nap.Myself i enjoy the resorts has much has the parks anymore.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I was thinking that if we skip the parks on the 4th all together it may work out. I guess we will also have to worry about the crowds around that day but I would assume that the 4th would be the worst. And I agree. I would rather be in WDW than anywhere else. :sunny:

Count me in. We are gonig June 1st - June 10th. I hoping for at least a good BRP rate!

pooh2001 said:
OK - other 2006 months have a watch - lets start the summer :sunny: watch

I have the Dolphin for $210 teacher rate and WL $279 AAA rate.
Both have water- EPCOT (D)/courtyard (WL) views with balconies.
Our reservations are split between June & July 2006.

I would love to see a great AP rate for the WL.

Anyone else like to add to the June/July 2006 :sunny: code watch ?
Wow! The Dolphin teacher rate is $210????? Last time I went I paid $129.

Maggie

count us in for june 5-12 @our avorite. ft. wilderness cabins!! dont need dining, just hoping for good room rate. Havent booked yet, waiting till christmas is over. The kids would love the water parks deal. we never buy them. Too much to do to worry about waterparks, but if they were free?!!

Doing a grand gathering too!!!! Has anyone ever done one. We were going to do the captain hook thing on seven seas lagoon. Lots of us going!!!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: pirate: pirate: pirate: :cheer2: :cheer2: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :wizard: princess: :earsgirl: :earsboy: princess: :wizard:

We will be in the World - June 19th to 25th. Staying at POR. First trip to Disney in 10 years!

Count us in too. We will be there July 1st through 9th. Staying at BC but may change to Poly. I wanted to try to avoid the parks on the 4th and thought that we could watch the fireworks from the Poly beach. But then again, we could just hop out our door of the BC and see the fireworks at Epcot. Any ideas you 4th experts????

meatballsmom said:
Count us in too. We will be there July 1st through 9th. Staying at BC but may change to Poly. I wanted to try to avoid the parks on the 4th and thought that we could watch the fireworks from the Poly beach. But then again, we could just hop out our door of the BC and see the fireworks at Epcot. Any ideas you 4th experts????

We've done the 4th fireworks twice in the MK. Just something extra magical about seeing the 4th fireworks at MK. I know they have them there all the time, but the 4th is different. BTW...I didn't happen to notice crowds any heavier on the 4th as compared to the rest of the week we were there. I mean, they ARE crowded, but we go with a touring plan in mind (not commando) and don't expect to do everything in one day.

Jennifer. :wizard:

I'm signing on. Even though I said I'd rather go to Disney at a different time of year; July is special because it's anniversary month :)

I hope to go July 2nd to the 9th or the 3rd to the 10th and I'd like to stay at CR.

I got a quote on the website through Disney (just rack rates) and for tickets and a standard room it was $2757.26. I'd like to get something a little less expensive; but I did figure If I started putting money away now I'd only have to save around $460 a month...

Count us in - YEAH!!! I am SO excited. I have been staying away from the boards for awhile except for budget boards because I was depressed we weren't going back this year. My hubby just surprised me telling me we can manage it, and we looked at finances and will just be able to swing it for 7 nights. YES!!! We really need that code. When did they come out for June last year? How far in advance do they usually come out? Here's hoping everyone!!!! We stayed at WL last year with a pin code and it was WONDERFUL, we booked POP this year because it's in our budget, maybe with a code we can upgrade or stay longer.

Lesley

My family is booked at CBR, July 15th to the 22nd with a AAA rate. We always go in the summer when schools out. :cool1:

I went last June and the only code that came out was an ap code. I had a package so I had to pay rack rate. If any codes come out you can not use them with the AAA. It's one or the other.

Staying at the Contemporary with a AAA rate of $351 per night for a Tower Room. Would love some sort of code or deal to come out before then but if not...oh well. Right? :earboy2:

Meagansmom said:
June 5-12 at CBR with AAA rate then onto Hard Rock Hotel June 12-17.

Would you mind telling me the AAA rate you got for CBR for June 5th? I am thinking of booking CSR for June 4th and it would probably be the same (I am looking at a standard view room).
Thanks,
DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter