July Scrapping Challenge- MyLittlePiglet is the winner! With 117 pages!!

Over the past two weeks or so I've gotten 15 pages done. All but one were 8x8 pages in my Mini Mickey album of the 75 Inspearation statues. I'm glad I got it started. We only saw them over 3 years ago.:scared1:

I completed 3 more pages for a total of 9 this month. I'll be glad when summer is over. Then maybe I can get back to scrapbooking!

I finished off 8 more pages in our 2007 summer vacation book yesterday....even DH let me scrap last night, he put the kids to bed:hug:

:yay: now off to sketch more layouts and print pictures hope to finish this album in August!

So does that mean we are offcially closed for adding to our count? LOL I did 24 more on the 30th (co-worker retiring).

Congrats MLP!!! :)

If you need any help w/ next month let me know. I'd be happy to help!!! :)

Thanks Nancy. I guess you have noticed I have not been around as much as I used to be. I'll get it started and if I have problems keeping it updated I'll let you know. Thank you so much for the offer.

I just know how work, kids and life sometimes take priority.. my kids start school on the 12th.. so I'll have some free time during the day!!! :)

Although with being the hostess now you have to spend more time w/ us!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter