###July Ornament Exchange Sent/Received###...COMPLETED!

Yesterday I received a package from Greeneyedchic75. It was an adorable Hallmark Keepsake Woodland Santa ornament. Thanks so much, Cara! I love it!

Becky I am so glad you like it. :) I actually wanted to get you the keepsake Snowman one but it was sold out. I was hoping that you would like the woodland Santa, I really liked it. It was tough in Hallmark shopping cause I kept seeing so many I wanted lol I am going back tomorrow to get me a few lol

From myrsfmly, Becky, I received a Hallmark iluminations Sugarplum Dreams ornament. (it says it requires a Hallmark Power Box?? is anyone familiar with what that is??)
Thank you. :santa:

I googled the power box. They sell them on ebay for pretty cheap (<$10) Apparrently Hallmark has an entire illuminations line and you can plug up to 8 ornaments into the power box.

:rolleyes: i should always read the fine print, but at least if you get the box youll have a reason to buy lots more ornaments...:rolleyes1

Nancy- I am sorry, I didn't realize it required anything. I assumed you could attach it to your christmas lights to make it light up like it was supposed to. Thats a bummer:sad1:

Not to worry. My DH will figure out a way....or at the very least, it just won't be lit ;) It is very cute though ::yes::

DS Corey received his package today from Jordan! It contained a Hallmark ornament -- Snowball and Tuxedo, a polar bear scooping a penguin up on a snow shovel -- along with individual packets of assorted hot chocolates and teas. Corey says thank you to Jordan, he'll be hanging the ornament on his tree at Thanksgiving, the hot chocolates and teas will be gone long before then, LOL. :goodvibes

:woohoo:

Hopefully the rest will report about their arrivals today also :santa:

We only need to hear about
geeneyedchic75's DD
meriweather

and then have jordansmomma, ksloane check in and tell us what they got.

Thank you Jordansmomma for my dd Kaylees box. I cant even tell you how excited so she was and the squeals of delight that came from her going through the box.
She loves the eeyore Hallmark ornament, its so cute I didnt even see that in the store where I live.
The softest purple bunny
winnie the pooh pen and she loves Pooh!
disney princess stickers
shrek stickers
fairytopia stickers
fruit snacks
pack of gum
princess book mark
4 disney princess pencils
1 cars pencil

She loves it all !! She loves her lil plunder, she keeps carrying the box with her everywhere in the house she goes. Thank you

The one thing I have learned from the July Ornament exchange is I need to more creative next time !!

:woohoo: Glad to hear of another arrival :)

I also received mine today from jordansmomma
A cute Hallmark bunny 2007 ornament
3 packs of hot chocolate
A Holiday sage Yankee candle car jar
and a Sugar Cane and Vanilla Yankee Candle votive
Thank you, Debra :santa:

I googled the power box. They sell them on ebay for pretty cheap (<$10) Apparrently Hallmark has an entire illuminations line and you can plug up to 8 ornaments into the power box.

:rolleyes: i should always read the fine print, but at least if you get the box youll have a reason to buy lots more ornaments...:rolleyes1

:rotfl: Like I need an excuse to buy more ornaments ;)

We just need a couple of people to check in....ksloane ;) and then this will be called finished :santa:

Mine and Kaelebs came in.
Kaeleb
From Christine
a baseall ornament, lots of shrek items- erasers, glow neclace, toys, cards, magnet, flashing ring, poster
Cars baggies for lunch & snacks.
He loved everything. He really enjoyed unwrapping everything thanks

For me
an ornament, however, it was broken :sad1:
and some cinnamon sticks.

Thanks this was fun. My kids really enjoyed it.

I am glad everyone enjoyed their items from my family.

Debbie

Delivered CHIRENO TX 75937 08/06/07 1:21pm

Notice Left CHIRENO TX 75937 08/04/07 10:24am

Arrival at Unit CHIRENO TX 75937 08/04/07 7:14am

Ok my dd5 is bugging me wanting to know if her new friend likes the ornament she picked out for her lol She has been asking me 10 times each day if I have heard anything so when you get a chance let us know :) She has made me track that thing everyday since it left here. :laughing: 5 year olds dont have much patience lol

Delivered CHIRENO TX 75937 08/06/07 1:21pm

Notice Left CHIRENO TX 75937 08/04/07 10:24am

Arrival at Unit CHIRENO TX 75937 08/04/07 7:14am

Ok my dd5 is bugging me wanting to know if her new friend likes the ornament she picked out for her lol She has been asking me 10 times each day if I have heard anything so when you get a chance let us know :) She has made me track that thing everyday since it left here. :laughing: 5 year olds dont have much patience lol

Wow. you're more daring than me. My daughter has NO idea that I can trace the packages...:rotfl:

We did pick up the package yesterday - we just didn't come home after that until midnight! :scared1: You can assure your dd that Cameron LOVES the ornament. Her eyes got really big and she started jumping around right there in the post office because she got the one she was hoping for....It was quite a show as you can imagine!!! She also insisted that we get her an ornament stand (though she doesn't know that's what it's called) so she can hang it up in her Tink room all the time - not just at Christmas. :love:

Ok I am so glad she liked it. I did read your reply to a pp about the tinkerbell ornament so I knew that she did like that one.:) My dd loves that one too so I think I am going to get her one too and keep it out year round too on a ornament stand. Kaylee is very happy to know Cameron liked her ornament :)

Im glad he had fun with it. The Patriots are football though! The Red Sox are baseball!! I think Jordan might get upset that you dont know which is which since hes the Sox fan!!

Ooops sorry I knew it was football, Kaeleb just keeps calling it his baseball ornament for football. Because it is ball shaped. Believe me I know the difference between all sports my kids play everything!!! kaeleb loves all of his presents. He really loved that everything was wrapped. good job :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter