###July Ornament Exchange Sent/Received###...COMPLETED!

We're happy to hear you liked it goofyshell. DS picked that ornament himself, but DD and I chose the candies, LOL. ;)

I got my package from goofyshell. Thank you Michelle for the great Mickey & Minnie Ornament and Tink bookplates. I love my package, thank you so much.

Thank you to Barbara in NV for my two beautiful Hallmark Disney ornaments - a lighted Princess one, and Mini Minnie and Mickey one! Barbara also sent two lovely little Christmas - y Yankee Candles and an adorable bunny in a blue fairy outfit! thanks again!

I'm glad you like them.

Mine arrived yesterday. I received today. I was out of town.

Thank you so much DisneyCP2002 - side note my son was CP 2005.

I love my ornaments - they are perfect. We call our tree tacky Texas tree because we have chili lights but did not stop there. We also have cattle head, cactus, cowboy hats and boot lights. Some of the ornaments are hilarious. Some are very pretty.

We started this to remind us of the time we were fortunate enough to live in Texas. Our one daughter is married and living in Austin, so we do get back.

I love our tacky tree. Thank you for:

the very pretty Texas star ornament
The pretty ceramic shapped Texas ornament
the Yankee candle
and the tacky ornament in the Texas shape decorated with a cowboy hat, cowboy boot, yellow rose and star.

I LOVE them all and they are extra special since they came straight from Texas. :goodvibes

:teeth: When you said Texas tree, I just knew Dania was the one for you ;)

I do hope we hear of more arrivals soon. Some of these seem to be taking an extra long time to get to their destinations.

Mine arrived yesterday. I received today. I was out of town.

Thank you so much DisneyCP2002 - side note my son was CP 2005.

I love my ornaments - they are perfect. We call our tree tacky Texas tree because we have chili lights but did not stop there. We also have cattle head, cactus, cowboy hats and boot lights. Some of the ornaments are hilarious. Some are very pretty.

We started this to remind us of the time we were fortunate enough to live in Texas. Our one daughter is married and living in Austin, so we do get back.

I love our tacky tree. Thank you for:

the very pretty Texas star ornament
The pretty ceramic shapped Texas ornament
the Yankee candle
and the tacky ornament in the Texas shape decorated with a cowboy hat, cowboy boot, yellow rose and star.

I LOVE them all and they are extra special since they came straight from Texas. :goodvibes
I'm so glad they arrived safe & sound. I had so much fun putting that box together. I am also glad my ornament fit the theme of the tree. I included the yankee candle since it was a christmas scent. I do agree the one in the shape of the state is a bit tacky. Thanks again Nancy for matching us up, that worked out perfectly :)

:thumbsup2 Your item was delivered at 2:00 PM on August 2, 2007 in MOSES LAKE, WA 98837

I sent mine priority mail with DC and its been more then the 2-3 day time the PO said it would take. I tracked both of them and they dont say delivered yet , I am hoping they arrive today though.. My DD's hasnt arrived yet either so maybe the mail is just running slow this week for some reason .

TINKTWINS, I will check on your. She isn't really good about checking in ;)

Cara, Your DD's was mailed 8-1, so hopefully soon.
And hopefully the ones you mailed will be there today.

Im not worried!!;) ;) Just knowing it made it is ok

Hopefully she will check in soon.....but weekends are hard for a lot of people.

Sorry I am late posting, we had a family emergency (things are ok). On a lighter note....I recieved the ornament I have been desperately desiring from ksloane! It is the Hallmark ornament with Donald dangling from christmas lights while Micket sits sedately under the tree. I love it!!! Thank you so very much!!!

Sorry I am late posting, we had a family emergency (things are ok). On a lighter note....I recieved the ornament I have been desperately desiring from ksloane! It is the Hallmark ornament with Donald dangling from christmas lights while Micket sits sedately under the tree. I love it!!! Thank you so very much!!!

Yea it arrived. When I read that you liked Donald, I knew that was the one I wanted to buy. I was so glad that it was in stock when I got there!!! Glad you like it.

I love that ornament!! ::yes:: And yes, I did buy it on premier weekend. DH is a huge Donald fan.

I also received an ornament to day.
From myrsfmly, Becky, I received a Hallmark iluminations Sugarplum Dreams ornament. (it says it requires a Hallmark Power Box?? is anyone familiar with what that is??)
Also scented holiday ornaments. These are really neat.
Thank you. :santa:

Still waiting are:

jordansmomma (mailed 7-30...it shoule be there)
meriweather (mailed 8-1)
jcemom's DS (mailed 8-1)
greeneyedchic75's DD (mailed 8-1)

This should be over in a day or 2 :santa:
We do still need 3 people to check in and tell us what they received ::yes::

Yesterday I received a package from Greeneyedchic75. It was an adorable Hallmark Keepsake Woodland Santa ornament. Thanks so much, Cara! I love it!

I love that ornament!! ::yes:: And yes, I did buy it on premier weekend. DH is a huge Donald fan.

I also received an ornament to day.
From myrsfmly, Becky, I received a Hallmark iluminations Sugarplum Dreams ornament. (it says it requires a Hallmark Power Box?? is anyone familiar with what that is??)
Also scented holiday ornaments. These are really neat.
Thank you. :santa:

Nancy- I am sorry, I didn't realize it required anything. I assumed you could attach it to your christmas lights to make it light up like it was supposed to. Thats a bummer:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter