July challenge~Let's make our pages sizzle!~Winner is mommy2mrb!!!

My goal for the months is always the days of the month - so 31. The bummer is that our A/C went out and it is so hot in my craft room that I just can't even go in there! I sweated through two page kits the other night, and intend to bring those down to the basement tonight to put together. I've been just a big lump of goo on the sofa the last few days, time to get productive!

I know how you feel. I scrap in the attic there is NO A/C in the summer and no heat in the winter LOL

But it's my little world and nobody can say anything about the mess :rotfl:

please bring my total up to 14.... thank you

I have completed all the holiday photos from 2001 through Easter 2011.
I just ordered my son's latest birthday party photos and 2011 July 4th photos as soon as they get here I will be all caught up on every holiday.

Updated to here :) Y'all might want to double check my math ;)

Please add 18 pages for me. I used alot of swap items so most of the pages will be posted in that thread.

Cassey

Cassey your pages are beautiful and you are at your goal for the month :)

Cassey your pages are beautiful and you are at your goal for the month :)

Thanks, I'm hoping to scrap a few more before the end of the month, but we leave for vacation with my parents Friday so I won't be scrapping till after we get home.

Cassey

I got 2 done this morning & got the swap stuff posted on blog for those that want those files:cool1:

I was productive! Put me down for 14 pages so far this month...6 last week and 8 over the weekend. I love page kits! They're a pain to put together but they sure make it much easier to tote your stuff around when you want to find a cool place to scrap! :cool1:

Got it :) Several of you had a very productive weekend :thumbsup2 Way to go :goodvibes

OMG, it has been forever since I posted or did anything. I mean anything. During my CPs I was working or in the parks, I didn't do any crafts, barely practiced my violin, and just barely slept. It was awesome. ;)

I'm finally back to working on my scrapbooks, which is good since I didn't do anything for about 10 months and kept adding pictures (I think it's 8 or 9 camera cards worth...oops)

and I have done 72 pages so far this month. Yay!:banana:

I lost count in June so I have no idea how many I actually completed. For July, I want to set my goal at 30. I have already completed 17 and I am going to a crop this weekend.

9 more digital layouts for me. Posting them in the gallery.

Your layouts are beautiful :)

OMG, it has been forever since I posted or did anything. I mean anything. During my CPs I was working or in the parks, I didn't do any crafts, barely practiced my violin, and just barely slept. It was awesome. ;)

I'm finally back to working on my scrapbooks, which is good since I didn't do anything for about 10 months and kept adding pictures (I think it's 8 or 9 camera cards worth...oops)

and I have done 72 pages so far this month. Yay!:banana:

Awesome!!!! and congrats you are our new leader :banana::banana::banana:

I lost count in June so I have no idea how many I actually completed. For July, I want to set my goal at 30. I have already completed 17 and I am going to a crop this weekend.

Yay, good for you!

7 new pages for me (5 last night and 2 more this morning)!

Got 'em :)

I got 2 more done today
I need to figure out a cover for the kidcot book

4 more for me! Hoping to have a bunch tomorrow--they're "thisclose" to being done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter