July challenge~Let's make our pages sizzle!~Winner is mommy2mrb!!!

Ok I got England done too - I'll post pics of it when I get another one done
DH is going to drive me nuts - he let me know that he got me something for my b-day & it was something that I said I wanted -- what do I want besides paper & glue??

Reddy, love the kidcot pages. hmmm..... I know that I would love my own computer and my own space. Another trip to disney wouldn't be bad either! My DH usually has no clue what to buy so I never get clues or teased about it!

Cassey

He has been known to to give hints then I come to find out - he hadn't got me anything until he is heading home.

Reddy love, love, love the kidcot pages :) I added 2 more to your total ;)

Updated to here.

Got 6 pages done so far.
Since I'm going to be stuck in bed Thursday and Friday I hope to get at least 10 more done by Wednesday.

thanks for keeping count...

I am on board for hopefully 20 pages. If I can get my rear in gear, I can power LO so I have something to do at the hospital with my Mom! And I am amazed at the amount of pages already completed and it's only the 2nd of the month! Way to go everyone!!

I completed 8pages tonight, I even journaled some of them too!!!! :rotfl: I used the computer so I didn't have to look at my handwriting.

Cassey

finished 4 more pages tonight....did our Duffy photos...I posted it on the CCS virtual thread...

Welcome to all the new players :)

Lisa you are almost at your goal and it is only the 3rd of the month :) I love the Duffy pages!

Welcome to all the new players :)

Lisa you are almost at your goal and it is only the 3rd of the month :) I love the Duffy pages!

and I've been working this morning too...guess waking up early does have its benefits :thumbsup2...thanks for the Duffy :love:

please ad 8 pages for this morning...posted on LO on the CCS thread..used my Pack your bags cart.....LOVE IT!!!
yippee I made my goal....now I can work on swaps!!!

well megan is up, so heading to the showers, out for donuts and errands...

Woohoo!!!! Mommy2mrb has already met her goal for the month :banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3:

Please add 12 to my total!!!
I hope to get to my DHS 2008 pages yet this evening.. Dinner is done, dishes are done.. now it's my time!!!!

quick couple of questions - where is the Outpost at in World Showcase
and does it have a kidcot (at least someone to sign my/son book??)

Any other spot in in Epcot future world that I need to include??

sb007.jpg

What I got done today

this is the other one from yesterday
sb001-1.jpg

Please add 4 more pages! for the afternoon...used swap pieces too, posted other thread...

should get somemore done tonight after my friend leaves and the girls are playing!!!

Reddy, love the characters! The outpost is between China and Germany and I don't think there is a kidcot there.

Cassey

quick couple of questions - where is the Outpost at in World Showcase
and does it have a kidcot (at least someone to sign my/son book??)

Any other spot in in Epcot future world that I need to include??

sb007.jpg

What I got done today

this is the other one from yesterday
sb001-1.jpg

Reddy those are awesome :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter