July challenge~Let's make our pages sizzle!~Winner is mommy2mrb!!!

Reddy ~~~ :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:
those are so terrific! they are going to made a wonderful album!!!

there isn't a kidcot at the OutPost....just some drums to play and sometimes a face painter

I got 12 more pages completed! thanks to using a ton of my swap pieces, they went together really quick...posted photos on the using swap pieces thread...

Got all of the kidcot inside pages done
post # 2415
now need to figure out what to do on the outside of the book

My goal for the months is always the days of the month - so 31. The bummer is that our A/C went out and it is so hot in my craft room that I just can't even go in there! I sweated through two page kits the other night, and intend to bring those down to the basement tonight to put together. I've been just a big lump of goo on the sofa the last few days, time to get productive!

Reddy you are at 24 pages so you have more than doubled your goal :) The kidcot book is amazing!!! I need to go to you blog and do some more downloading, thanks so much for sharing all your hard work :thumbsup2

lynner got you added :)

I'm finally on the board with 10 pages.

Reddy you are at 24 pages so you have more than doubled your goal :) The kidcot book is amazing!!! I need to go to you blog and do some more downloading, thanks so much for sharing all your hard work :thumbsup2

lynner got you added :)

I'm finally on the board with 10 pages.

My goal was 10 pages plus the kidcot (I wasn't sure how many pages the kidcot would be)
so only 2 pages of the 10 I'm trying for but I'm not sure what I need to do on it - maybe print pics for reg album & get busy on them:laughing:

edit here
I got pictures printed from Thanksgiving & got 4 pages done - no cricut since it was cutting out AK swap stuff:lmao:
now for the Zoo pictures then I need to print out Christmas - I'm so far behind on my reg album

8 more for me today! I'm now up to the beginning of December 2009 in DS's books. Yes, still behind, but less behinder!! :rotfl2:

Reddy--I have your total at 30 pages; 24 for the kidcot and 6 other is that correct with your totals?

SIOH got your pages added

Have a great weekend all :)

:goodvibes I did 2 pages and I've ordered some more pics

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter